Short Special Chapter

CAMILA

I'm here in our room. I'm lying on our bed watching Tiktok while Sylvester works.

While watching I have struck my eyes.Its a tiktok trend.

Its about not saying 'I love you' back to your husband/boyfriend when he leaves.

Ting!

Huh, I have an Idea.*Smirk*

I started recording. I took a video of him while working and waited for him to come and say I love you. He is fixing things now and then looking at the clock next to him.

"Oh need to go!" He said standing up and took his jacket off his swivel chair.

THE PRANK BEGINS!

I don’t know if this is called a prank but I will consider it though.

"Okay, bye bye!" I said and looked at my phone again, acting like I was busy clicking or watching something. He passed our bed and opened the bedroom door.

"I love you, bye bye!" He said once outside the bedroom door.

"Bye .."

He was about to close the door when he heard my answer and looked at me confused.

"I love you." He said once again and if you look in his face, confusion was written all over.

"Yes, Bye! Belloooowww!" I answered and gave him a tight smile then turned my gaze back to my phone.

He closed the door completely oh ------ he opened it and looked at me.

"Babe I'm leaving."

"Yeah, I know. Have a nice day! Enjoy! Bye Bye!"

"I love you." He whispered and slowly closed the door.

"Byeeeeerssss!" I said and would have laughed when he opened the door again.

"I LOVE YOU!" He said quickly and closed the door.

"I know, be careful !!"

After that, I was surprised again when he suddenly came in again and threw his jacket.

"Babe! I said I love you!" He said and grabbed one of our pillow.He's face is now priceless.

"Yeah I know, you can go now. You're getting late to work." I said and waved at him but he stayed and hugged the pillow to his chest.

"Say it back ....." he said and he looked like a puppy now.

Hahahaha.

I just smiled looking at him and focused my attention on my phone.

He suddenly shoved all the pillows and hugged me securely. His face is now in the crook of my neck and I can feel his breath.

"God Syl, you're late!" I said and tried to push him slowly but he shook my neck and gave me a little kiss in my place.

"Say it back ...." he pleaded and now he's looking at me teary eyed.And he is pouting .... oh my!

all right! He's cute so I won't be loved. Hahahaha.

"I love you too." I answered and he gave me a peck on my lips and stood up.He grabbed the pillow and smacked it in my face.

What the hell ?!

"I love you!" He yelled sweetly and got out leaving me. I just laughed at him and I heard him shout.

"Not funny!"

"Yes!!" I shouted back.

A few minutes later I heard the door open. I turned it over and saw my little angel.

"Hey mom, what happened to dad? He's like a stray puppy! HAHAHA." She laughed and I joined her too.I hugged her.

"I did a prank on him.HAhaha thats why." I answered and he laughed again. Ahhh it's nice to hear his laugh. I caressed his cheek as he looked at me.

"Mom, when will my baby brother come out?" She asked and pouted.She can't really wait for his brother to come out ...

I smiled. She's now caressing my big belly.

"He will come out after 3 months, honey. Why are you so excited?"

"Because I want to play with him na. I wish he would come out soon." She said and smiled.

"He will."

And YES we will have another child in our family, and he will come out after 3 months! I am 6 months pregnant.