13

When bad times and hard times are suddenly here, notice those that remain, and the ones that disappear.

-

"Please just leave us alone. We don't need you in our lives. Just go away and don't come back!" I retorted and his eyes darkened. Nilagay niya ang dalawang kamay niya sa balikat ko at idiniin niya ang katawan niya sa katawan ko.

Napabuntong hininga ako.

"Hindi at hinding-hindi ko gagawin!"

"Umalis ka na Sylvester. Bumalik ka kay Sofhia mas kailangan ka niya kaysa sa akin. Let us go!"

Pagkatapos noon ay humigpit ang hawak niya at maya-maya ay naging violet ang mga balikat ko.

"I won't let you push me, even if you do. And regarding Sophia, I ended our relationship after learning everything. She apologizes to me, but until I see you and you become my wife once more, I won't forgive her. After promising to wait for our pardon, he and his girlfriend took off for London, and we haven't spoken to each other since. You can trust me when I say that I will never love her. I want you in my life and need you to be my support system. I want to have a lot of kids. I want to live out my days with you. I apologize, baby. I love you so much that I would stop at nothing to get you back. She promised to wait until we had forgiven her.She then took a flight to London with her partner, and we haven't heard from her since. You can trust me when I say that I will never love her. I want you to be a part of my life because I need your support. I want to have a lot of kids. I want to live out my days with you. I apologize, baby. I love you so much that I would stop at nothing to get you back. I never loved her, trust me baby.Never. I want you in my life. I want you there to support me. I want to have many children. I want to grow. He said he would wait for our forgiveness and then fly away. He was in London with his girlfriend, and since that day we haven't communicated.

"Baby, I want you back in my life. To once more add color to my gloomy environment. I want you to bring me some more sunshine. I want you to saturate it with affection and joy. I'll go above and beyond because I care about you." Umiiyak na sabi niya.

Nanlaki ang mata ko at nalaglag ang panga ko.

shoot!

Hindi ko akalain na darating ang araw na ito. Hindi ko akalaing maririnig ko ang tatlong salitang iyon mula sa bibig niya.

Wala akong sinabi. Hindi ako nakaimik. Umiyak ako sa balikat niya. Niyakap niya ako at niyakap ko rin siya pabalik.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry. I should have trusted you more than anyone. I should------" I cut him off by kissing him.He kissed back.

Hinila ko at sinabing. "No, it's all my fault. Kung hindi kita iniwan that da-----" putol niya sa akin.

"No, it's my fault in the first place. Don't blame yourself. Hush now. "Sabi niya at pinunasan ang luha ko.

"Sorry, I was weak. Hindi kita ipinaglaban."

"Hindi, ako dapat ang magso-sorry sa lahat ng nangyari sa nakaraan. Patawarin mo ako baby, I promise I will do everything para maibalik ang tiwala mo."

Hinampas ko ang dibdib niya at sinabing "tulala ka! O iiwan na naman kita!" pagbabanta ko at nagdilim ang mata niya.

"W-wag." Sabi niya at hinalikan ako sa labi.

Nagtawanan kami at niyakap ang isa't isa. Ahh parang langit sa mga bisig ng taong mahal mo.