chapter 5... kalos league begin

Начните с самого начала

"Fufufu, looks like miss. Iris. Had a hard time in master's nightmares" Crome chunked as sakuya looked at him in deadpan.

"This will be a 2-on-2 battle will be between Neo akagami and Iris osaka"

"The victor will be declared when all 2 pokemon of either side is unable to battle. Furthermore, attacking the trainer is highly prohibited"

"Trainers choose your pokemon"

Ash: Begin the assault, Lucario

Ash tossed a pokeball unknown to everyone

(A/N: Prison ball. An ancient pokeball used to catch the primordial beings)

Iris: Go emolga

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In stands

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What kind of pokemon is that" yelled Max questioned as everyone looked at the pokemon with a terrific expression.

"From the look of it, it's a lucario" Brock answered as an equal tone.

"I am having a bad feeling about this" May said to everyone desperately

"Don't say something like this" Misty yelled.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back to battle field

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"BATTLE BEGIN"

"Lucario, charge in with extreme speed then switch to bone rush enchanted with will-o-wisp" Ash commanded as Lucario charged in, in such a speed that was not visible to naked eyes. Then he formed a bone between his paws. The whole bone was set on purple fire.

"Emolga use protect, then aerial ace"

With protect iris was able to save emolga but then because of her order, emolga charged in with aerial ace.

"Wait Lucario, let them come in" Ash whispered with a smirk with doesn't went unnoticed by Iris.

"Emolga stop" this command stadled emolga who begin to lose her balance.

Ash's smirk widened and then he commanded a devastating move.

"Lucario use shadow storm" Ash commanded as them whole battle field begin to turn black. Shadowy hand begin to emerge under emolga. Some grabbed her and others begin to attack. One by one, the attack submitted as everyone has a terrific expression on their faces.

"Emolga is unable to battle lucario wins, Trainer Iris choose your second pokemon"

"Come back emolga, you have done will just take some rest" Iris said as she returned emolga.

"What happened iris can't win, Fufufu" Ash taunted

Iris didn't said anything but tossed another pokeball.

The pokeballs opened revealing a dragonite.

"Fufufu, dragonite, huh, very well then" Ash said

"Dragonite, finish this off with dragon pulse" Iris commanded, a multicolour beam was launched towards lucario but was blocked by bone rush in defence.

"Lucario show them them power of true dragon pulse" Ash commanded as Lucario launched his multicolour 5 time larger then that of dragonite.

That impact was so devastating that dragonite fainted in one hit.

"Dargonite is unable to battle, since All of trainer Irises pokemon are unable to battle. The victory goes to trainer Neo"

"Fufufu, look like your pokemon are as weak as you" ash chunked as Iris was trying hard not to cry.

Without saying anything she returned dragonite

"You have done well till now lucario, now return. Rest well" Ash returned lucario in his prison ball.

Ash walked out of the stadium to meet leaf and others

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

With traitors

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As Ash walked out of the stadium. Iris fall to her knees. Her eyes were puffed and red. Then she begin to cry her heart out.

"I.. I lost. I let everyone down" She begin to scream and cry louder. But no one saw her because of the illusion curse Ash casted. Which made everyone to see the Iris begin to leave the platform.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And done

Darkrai out~