20: Nothing Happens Part 2

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

You: I DID A BAD

Levi-Chan: OH NO WHAT
DID YOU DO?

You: What are you doing
up so late? It's almost 4 in
the morning 👁👁

Levi-Chan: 👀👀 What are
YOU doing up so late? Or
I guess early

You: ...

You: Good point.

Levi-Chan: So what
happened?

You: Ommmmm

You: Hhhhhh

You: How much did Luci tell
you about me? I mean, did
he tell you what I was doing
after Midnight with Diavolo
and Solomon?

Levi-Chan: Yeah sort of...

Levi-Chan: He said you 3
are doing "Demon Slayer"
related things. And if I
wanted to know more, I
should ask YOU about it
cause it's your business,
and not so much his

You: Okay, that's what I
wanted to talk to you about
too.

You: Is it alright if I go to your
room right now?

Levi-Chan: Yeah fine by
me

You: Cool. Also I'm bringing
a Little D with me

Levi-Chan: What??

You: Okay see you in a
minute

————

You sigh heavily and plop down on the floor in Leviathan's, hugging Little Akaza to your chest. He seemed to be fast asleep, and your eyes burned with the same desire to fall unconscious as well.

BUT BOY, OH BOY, DID YOU HAVE SOME TEA FOR LEVIATHAN!

Leviathan was sitting in his chair, arms crossed and an eyebrow cocked up. He was wearing Ruri-Chan pajamas.

You sigh heavily, watching Little Akaza rise and fall because of it.

"Bestie, I cannot do this today."

"What happened?"

"So... Basically I'm demon hunting with Diavolo and Solomon after midnight-"

"-WOOAHHHHHH!!" Reciting a famous voice line, Leviathan widens his eyes and leans forward, "REALLY?! LIKE, REALLY-REALLY?!"

"Ye."

"OH WOW! THAT'S SO-" Leviathan remembers that it's four in the goddamn morning and lowers his voice, "-That's so badass!! So is that where you went yesterday-wait! Demon hunting??"

You get whiplash from how quick that progressed, but gather yourself just as quickly, "Yeah, obviously I don't mean the residents of Devildom. I mean man-eating demons. Apparently, the demons that are killed in Demon Slayer end up here as either a Little D, or a Misguided Soul."

Leviathan hums in thought, "A Misguided Soul? Those are the souls who refuse redemption after they die, right? So, you're saying they're all man-eating demons?"

"Not all Misguided Souls are man-eating demons. And those are the souls I have to leave alone," You explain, "Yesterday night, Solomon, Diavolo, and I had no luck finding a Misguided Soul. But suddenly today we..."