11: Thank You, Exposition!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"So," You narrow your eyes a bit, "what you're saying is... I won the bet we made at lunch yesterday during school because you saw that video of me kicking that lady demon's ass, and you don't want to test my wrath?"

Satan puts down his water, "In short? Yes. That is an excellent summary of what you two just talked about."

"But I'm not gonna kick your ass, Mammon; I physically can't! You're literally so much stronger than I am!" You grab your burger when you see Baby Beel try to reach for it, "Either way, if you lose this bet, I win the other bet. And vice versa."

Every brother (minus Belphegor) plus Yuki were at the dinner table eating their burgers. Except Lucifer for some reason; he insisted on eating a salad instead. On one side was Asmodeus, Mammon, and Yuki. Across was Satan, yourself, Beelzebub, and Leviathan. Sitting between Asmodeus and Satan at the head of the table was Lucifer.

Unfortunately for everyone, they had to listen to your "intelligent" conversation.

"I'm willingly admitting defeat!" Mammon slams his fists on the table, causing you and a few others to flinch, "Why don't ya-"

"-Mammon!" You slam your fists down as well, gaining looks in your direction, "You better shut the fuck up before I kiss you!!"

"WHAT?!"

Yuki starts to laugh, "Wow!!"

"LOLLL!! That's so blunt, [Y/n]!!"

"Can I join?"

"Asmo..."

"I wasn't paying attention, what just happened?"

Lucifer sighs in disappointment as he listens to the chaos in silence.

"I was joking," You said, you know, like a liar, "I'll take this win, but I still lost the other bet. So we both owe each other a "no questions asked" favor, okay?"

Mammon huffs, "Fine by me!"

You refrain from throwing your hands up. It was really just that simple. Why did Mammon(ey) have to make it complicated? Oh well, it's why you love him.

Bing!

You jolt at the vibration on your left titty since you stuffed your D.D.D in your bra. You'll just check it later-

"Pst! [Y/n]!"

You lean over the table and look over to Leviathan. Why is he whispering?

"Yes, Levi?" You whisper back.

"Check your messages."

"Oh, okay."

"Thanks."

You two get a few looks but you ignore them in favor of reaching down your shirt and bra.

"Seriously?" Lucifer finally speaks, deadpanning at your behavior, "Right in front of my salad?"

Mammon sighs with embarrassment, "This is why we can't have nice things."

"Mm..." Beelzebub (intensely) watches as you pull out the phone, "What else do you have down there, [L-eh, [Y/n]?"

Asmodeus laughs, "I can reach in and find out if you'd like."

Satan snaps at his brother: "No! Way!"

Yuki tilts his head, "Maybe it's a lady thing..."

You snort, "Yeah, it's just an American thing."