Episode 5: Gamers live in a society

Last time on the Circle... All the Players in the Circle rated who they would want to be on the top of the charts to the lowest parts. In a surprise twist, the player who was last would get voted out: It ended up being Nikki otherwise known as Wilbur. To another surprise twist, Nikki (aka Wilbur) got to take one person with them, and they chose Austin. And to another surprise twist, The two got to choose who they thought would win for a special prize

-----

Everyone has been in bed for the past few hours, but you may be asking; What happened when Y/n, known as Fundy, went to the Inner Circle?

Simple... nothing happened.

Y/n looked at the screen before clapping. Of course, there could be a joke about the Joker movie.... But that movie has yet to come out, we are one year away from it.

"Now what?" Y/n asked the Inner Circle before new text appeared: Go back to your room, instructions will be given tomorrow. Y/n did leave the room, confused, but they would get a tasty snack to eat while playing a bit more of their switch before going to bed.

Now, in the morning, the tenants in the Circle were starting to wake up absentmindedly at first... until they remembered that two of their fellow competitors were kicked.

"Lowkey, I can't wait to see who gets kicked- I do feel like we already all know who it was going to be." Sapnap said to himself, stirring the brown sugar in his oatmeal.

"I'm going to miss Nikki- Just a little bit. We had good moments in the beginning. I will cry if Austin had to leave with her, I liked him the best... other than Minx." George commented to his bowl of cereal.

Dream, who played Drista, was singing in his shower as his morning wake-up: "THAT'S WHAT THE MASK IS-"

"That's what the point of the mask is- Yes, I have done research on Dream... You can't blame me that his music is blowing up on tiktok while he is stuck in the Circle!" The narrator commented after finishing the rest of the lyrics.

Something interesting that was going on was happening in Techno's room- a never before seen event: Techno, who played Ranboo, was practicing a few kickboxing moves in the gym.

"I honestly have no opinion on who leaves or not." Techno said, resetting the sandbag in the room, "I have not met the two, but It seemed they had caused problems and drama in this never before seen arching storyline inside the Circle."

Y/n on the other hand was thinking of what to sign up for today, not sure which room they should visit. Y/n was still in pjs with a scrambled mind. After staring, they decided that they should go to (voted room) today.

"I wonder when-" Y/n stopped, looking at the screen expectantly, waiting for the Circle to give a message, and it happened!

"The news feed has been updated? This early?" Karl questioned, he was just relaxing in the roof garden with a book in hands. The sky looked a bit rainy that day, but Karl still wanted to go out... It should also be mentioned that he was the first one awake with a bright and ready smile after chugging a monster energy drink with his breakfast before leaving to go to the roof... at 7 am.

Circle: "There is a Joker in the Pack and they are ready to play."

Several of the Circle tenants stared at the screen in shock... except for Schlatt, Techno, and Y/n.

"It was going to happen eventually." Schlatt, who played Minx commented, not given a care until he took a bite of the Eggo cereal and practically moaned with pleasure and taste- kinda sus, ngl.