Episode 1: Welcome to the circle!

"Fundy kinda handsome tho? Oh, I love Irish girls! It's us five boys against the other four girls- I'm nervous! Yo- Drista seems fishy just by that profile..."

Fundy, Fredward, and Toiu all traveled to Fundy's house since the Dutch boy had a better place to get hyped about a show without family getting in the way or teasing them... well- it was safe to say no one would do so since Fredward came from Australia and Toiu came from Italy.

"You boys have all the snacks?" Fundy asked the black haired male and brown haired male, both sported glasses of different kinds.

"Yeah- I have those weird Japan plum chips that you got me for my birthday... thanks again." Toiu said as he had a goofy smile and a bag of pink chips in hands.

"I just grabbed whatever I found good in the cupboard." Fredward said with a smug look, opening some chips.

"I'm just not going to say a word and start the show." Fundy said while he smiled, playing the first episode.

-----

"Welcome to the circle, where several contestants play for the grand prize of 100,000$ being whoever they want to be with either a real or fake profile, but only one can take the grand prize home... Now let's meet our guests!"

With all the rules in motion, let's meet our first guest!

The first guest of the show walked onto the screen while the background was orange, his smile was kind and energizing. The boy wore a white shirt with a black long sleeve under, black sweatpants, white socks, silver necklaces, one silver earring and fiery red shoes.

"Hey y'all! I'm Nick, but I would be preferred to be called Sapnap." The boy said while the screen showed a few pictures of the boy in different poses,

"I am a big technology person, working my way towards a goal in the field while I work with some horses on my family's ranch." Sapnap told the camera, now with a cowboy hat on top his black locks.

"With the money, I would totally help my family out with helping them keep their horses and the business they established- along with allowing me to help pay a bit of my student debt." the boy exclaimed while a few more pictures were shown on the screen before it shifted.

"What do we have here- oh my lord..." Sapnap said with a wide eyed, jaw dropped look on his face as he looked around the orange apartment. The rooms were more fire themed with orange, red, black, yellow, and grey all over. There were plants around the room in rock pot plants painted in blacks and grey, the kitchen had a red color, the bathroom was yellow, and the bedroom was orange with a more molten feeling with several colored blankets stacked around. The black haired boy would finally go back to the door to retrieve his brown suitcase and pineapple plush with a cowboy hat on.

"This is going to be awesome." Sapnap sighed out as he laid himself over the couch.

"Oh, this Texan E-boy is going to be an interesting character- I'm digging that plush he has! But let's move onto our next contestant..." Voiced the narrator.

The screen went to a picture of a blonde girl smiling with green eyes and freckles dotted across her face as she held a pretty smile.

"Hello everybody! I'm Drista, from Florida, and I-" The female voice went to a male voice, "Am being played by my younger brother Dream!" The person who showed on the screen was a male with a height of 6'3, dirty blonde hair pulled back into a small bun, green eyes that closed slightly due to his bright smile with light freckles dusted on his slight sun tanned face. Dream sat in one of the circles with a wide smile, wearing black jeans, white converse, a green hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, and several metallic, plastic, and colorful bracelets on his arms.