A complete Mess (L.D.)

______________________________

A day, a new chance, but why do I care if I will fail in the end anyway!?

______________________________

Hi my name is Lee Donghyuck, but everyone calls me Haechan or Full Sun. I was actually a very bright person, but it all went down, when a few people started to tell me, that I am to loud, to noisy and a mess.

They kept on saying it and it hurted me alot and now I am taking some Sedatives. They just make me tired and make me feel limp. So today too.

I woke up in the morning with a headache. I look out the window.

Rain ... perfect ....

I look at my bedside cabinet and see a pill jar. My sedatives. I sigh and pour two pills on the palm of my hand. I take one last look at the blue pills before I finally pour them down my throat and swallow them dry.

With less pain, I finally get out of bed and change my clothes. Suddenly I hear a scream that comes from the kitchen, but I'm too tired to run there.
I suspect it was Jisung again, but the others will help him.

When I'm finally finished and open the door, Jaemin comes towards me. He doesn't look good at all. He's pale in the face and a little skinny lately, but nobody here speaks to anyone about their problems. Only Jisung is often worried about the others and also about me.

"Hey what happened?" I ask him before he can leave. "Oh, Jisung cut his finger again, but he said he could manage on his own." Then I nod briefly and Jaemin disappears into his room that he shares with Jeno.

I walk in the direction of the kitchen with my eyes down and walk into a person. I look at the person and look Jisung in the eye.

"Hey Hyung," he says happily. I just give him a tired nod. I'm sorry. He has to get in my bad mood every day, I don't mean it that way.

"Are you okay?" He then asks me. I just sigh. "Yes, everything is fine," I say, a little annoyed, and then continue into the kitchen.

When I don't see him anymore, I think I hear a sad sigh, but I'm probably just imagining it.