Y/N Moment

Carson woke up from her cat nap and yawned, releasing her moldy breath into the air. She scratched her lice infested hair, and grabbed her trunk before leaving the carriage. She rubbed her eyes in amazement whilst walking out of the train exit, which smeared her mascara onto her greasy eyelids. She had made it to Hogwarts! She held her hands up in the air and twirled like the Y/N she is. Many students already had eyes on her, but she wanted everyone's attention including Draco's.

Carson placed her crusty Ipad down and put on astronaut in the ocean for her new TiktTok dance. She got up in time for the countdown and started waving her limbs around like a broken fortnite avatar. She noticed that Draco was the only one not looking so she screamed "WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT' ROLLIN DOWN IN THE DEEP. I LOVE YOU DRACO!!!". She squated down with a loud bone cracking sound and published the TikTok. Now all eyes were on her including Draco's.

She strutted past everyone with a smirk upon her dry, thin lips. As she walked past Draco she smiled, and checked him out. She turned around and stopped with her hands on her hips and peanut butter lips. "What are you guys waiting for, follow me!" She said, turning around towards the castle entrance and walking off, everyone still in silence.

Everyone walked far behind Carson avoiding her musty stench trail. She walked up to the castle like a sassy little baka and stopped at the top, turning around towards everyone. "Welcome to Hogwarts!" She yelled. Everyone giggled with their friends and looked at Carson like she was a child pretending to own the place. She didn't care, they were just haters! "Haters gonna hate!" she wailed as she ran inside, pretending to be in a velocity edit.

Everyone flooded the Great Hall, but Carson knew where she was going. The Slytherin table! She sat down in the middle of the long bench. A cold hand with rings on it nudged her shoulder. "Ugh not you again, get out of my spot you filthy pig!" Draco spat.

Carson turned around and stuttered in a squeaky high pitched voice "s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry" 🥺💞. She scooted over, leaving a green slimy smear on the bench. She watched as the boys walked away, gagging at the sight. She cried like a baby, yelling and sobbing at the top of her lungs. She ran to the bathroom and sulked against the wall. She had hoped for a Y/N moment, but she had recieved the opposite. "Im such a poor little baka🥺" she said to herself as she cried her eyes out. She sang Say Something until she stopped crying.

She got up and slouched her shoulders, leaving the washroom and following everyone to the Slytherin common room. The house prefects showed the girls and boys to their dorms, but Carson pulled her hood over her egg shaped head and pretended to be a boy, after all it was easy for her to get away with. She followed close behind Draco and chose the same dorm as him. Still hiding, she unpacked her stuff. "Hey!" Draco hollered. "Who are you!?".

Carson turned around, "It's me silly!" she chuckled like a dying chipmunk and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear like Debby Ryan.

"Get out or else." Draco growled, gritting his teeth.

"Or else what?" Carson said smirking.

"Ugh, whatever, just stay away from me and my stuff freak." Draco stated annoyed.

Carson dumped her trunk out in front of her bed, shaking out the crumbs of old saltines and cheese stick. From the pile she grabbed her large bottle of expired warm vanilla sugar perfume, and after, she grabbed and ate the ham and mayonaise sandwich stuck to the bottom of the trunk. Carson looked at the boys in the room; all of them were busy unpacking, she quickly changed out of her Slytherin uniform and put on her favorite mandala leggings and cold shoulder top 🥺 (shown below).

 Carson looked at the boys in the room; all of them were busy unpacking, she quickly changed out of her Slytherin uniform and put on her favorite mandala leggings and cold shoulder top 🥺 (shown below)

She sprayed on half the bottle of warm vanilla sugar perfume and left to the common room. She sat on the couch and put her hand on the spot next to her just for Draco. She was determined to be with Draco, but he never showed... All she received was stares from the other Slytherins. She stomped away like a bloated elephant and went to her room to find Draco. Draco was sleeping like a kawaii crusty baka baby. She kneeled by his bed and fell asleep, using his warm, stinky hand as a pillow for her wet, greasy hair 🥺💞.