How You Met Slenderman

Quick Note My Name Is Shane And I'm Going To Be Your Best friend In This Story in every Part .  

Y/N =Your Name

L/N=Last Name

A/C=Any Color                   

Slenderman ~

Today Was The Day where You and Bff Shane Go Camping ,This Was Like A Tradition Between You two But You Had To Wait Until Night To See Eachother Though, It Was The Afternoon So You Decided You should Start Packing Your Bag .

So You Got A Old (A/C) Bag Out Of You Closet.

So What You Pack Was 3Water Bottles ,3 Sandwiches, a Sleeping Bag, a Pack Of Marshmallows, and Iphone.

"(yyyy/nnnn)Dinner is ready dear!!~~" Your Mom Yelled Upstairs.

"Im Coming Mommie~~"(Y/n)Said Back. Before You Exited Your Room Your Phone Rung And It Said (Bfff❤Shane❤) You Answered It And Said" Hey Girlaaa You Ready For Tonight I can't Wait To See You Again I miss You" Shane Said"I miss You Toooo~And I can't Wait To See Too ""(y/n)!!"Your Mom Said "Well Gotta Go I gotta Go See You Then Byee~~"

4Hurs Later~Brought To You By A Twerking Jeff

(Y/n) and Shane Met Out Side The Woods With Your Old (A/C) Bag .

The Sun Was Setting While You Two Where Walking While Your (A/C) Hair Blowing In The Air. (Y/n) Felt As If Someone Was Watching Her ,So She Turned Around To See No One ,So She Shrugged And Kept Walking ,But When She Turned Around Shane Was Gone And there Was Weird Static Sound In Her Ear It Hurted Like Hell ,So (Y/n) Covered Her Ears. She Looked Around To find The Source Of The Noice To See A Man Without A Face And Was White As Paper . She Said P-p-please D-o-ont K-i-ill Me Slenderman!! She Said She Stared At Slenderman. He Spoke and said " Now Why Would I Do That Your Too A Beautiful Girl But I have To Go Child I Hope To See You Again (Y/n) ".

(Y/n)Blushed But Before (Y/n) Could Say How Does He Know Her Name Shane Popped out Of no Where And Scared The Shit Out Of (Y/n). "Why Would You Do That!!! I Could've Have A Heart Attack" You Spat Out.

"You gave Me A Heart Attack When I Turn Around Too See My Best friend Gone In the woods Lost !! "Shane Said.

"Sorry" (Y/n) Said in A Baby Voice. "I'll Forgive You For Now"Shane Said.

~~TheEnd~~

This Crappy So Plz Forgive Me I'll Update Tomorrow

Sorry~~~~