chapter 17

Riddhima cuts the call and again starts doing her work.
Then vansh after some time ask with her : Who was that boy whom you were talking.

R: He is kabir. My childhood friend.
     He is so good and sweet.

V: (murmurs) friends ya fir boy friend.

Though he was speaking slowly but Riddhima was hearing this.

R: kuch Kaha?

V: Naih naih.. Mein kya kahunga...

Riddhima after sometime ask : Bese tumhara girlfriend toh kal lautne wali thi na. Aa gaye kya?

V:(confused)which girlfriend??

R: (shocked) what do you mean by which girlfriend? How many girlfriends do you have?

V: Not even single. You know I am quite boring and native too.

R: Really!!! So who was that aahana?

V: She is my childhood friend. And you know what where is she now?  She is in her parents home as they have fixed her marriage with her boyfriend.

Riddhima bites her tounge and without saying anything goes from there making a excuse of preparing some documents.

Unknown place:

Boy : Now we have to end this game.

Girl : yes I  can't continue it for long. He always have his eye on me. He knows my every move.

Boy : You call him.

The girl takes her phone out call someone.
In a call:

Girl: I have found what you wanted.

Man: So soon!! Well done. Now come to ****** this location with that pen drive.

Girl : okay I will be there after 30 minutes.

Call cuts

Boy: Okay we will go there. I will hide myself somewhere near by you and you will talk to him.

Girl: thik hai. Today we will catch him.

.

.
So guys this much for today. Will update next chapter after 80+ votes.