𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

Colin was one of the greatest students at the Academy, his grades were outstanding, his intellect remarkable, his leadership skills were very praised, and he had that plus to his authentic prodigious figure, which were his conquering almost mischievous vibrant looks, though he usually presented himself through his obscure dusky aura.

The white color of his wild hair fully contrasted with his dark green eyes like snow melting in grass, but his lips held a surprising, lively twist of warmth and heat. Something that had been irritating Myra of a while.

"I'd won, undoubtedly. You should thank me for avoiding the shame of your loss."

The arms of hers rested on her chest, as she seemed to be holding her posture strongly, no sign of conflicting thoughts roaming in her head,

"You should know, I take training classes seriously. So don't disturb me."

The floor began to shake the second after, startling Novah who was watching the two talking from afar. Her arms reaching for the floor while she pressed her hands harder, ignoring the objects on the table meant for their usage. Her fire release would fiercely battle with Colin's one, but her earth release was also to bet for.

Myra's playful sabotage had brought a smirk back to her cool, collected attire - part of the floor had broken beneath the table and a dense root of a tree had popped from the hole.

She does know how to make an entry.

"Myra, Myra,"

Colin chuckled, his proximity to Myra now noted by Novah, as she reached for her position near the closest table from the entrance. Even though the floor was shaking beneath his feet, he kept walking in a very calm, relaxed rhythm, although always portraying mischievousness, like a snake crawling to catch its prey.

"You do not change, do you?"

Adjusting his nose while his features changed from playful to bitter, his gaze darkened altogether and his arms hugged his own torso, whereas Myra's blonde curls waved in the air as she rapidly restored her tallness, their bodies turned to one another.

"Just so you know, I'm itching to face you on a match. And I believe it'll happen soon enough."

He said roughly, narrowing his eyes to the girl who was sensing his teasing approach but choosing to remain collected. Myra knew. She almost nodded out of response – she wanted to fight him too.

Actually, his hostile behavior usually had a positive effect on her, giving the fact she understood him as much as she understood herself. He was fairly talented, and his skills had highly improved thanks to his hardworking state of mind. Everyone at the Academy feared him, along with his sense of coldness. A chilly couple of words like those resembled what he could not perform to say openly or clearly.

He acknowledged Myra, and therefore he was praising her, in a very, so to say, impolite discrete way. She received it as a compliment, to be named as one of his closest opponents.

Myra retrieved the locks of her hair blinding her vision, and locked eyes with his, battling them. The prey facing the snake.

"I will crush you at the Tournament. The warning is done." He called it, the electricity in the air making it unbearably dense as he kept staring her strongly and never breaking. She may be competition, that gives him pleasure.

"Myra would win."

Three penetrating words escaped the brunette's mouth, almost impatiently, as if she couldn't bear to keep quiet, while she reached for the scene with steady breaths, the lump on her throat claiming the opposite.