"Hey sorry they were looking for The Point. Wow you look beautiful." he looks me up and down and rubs the back of his neck. Normally I don't like the man bun look but it just looks so good on him. It gives a I will defend you feeling with a beard that says I'm a sexy family man.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I say pointing at him. He winks at me and gives me a hug. It feels weird like he is a familiar stranger. I kinda liked it because I knew he wouldn't kill me but also I don't know how he really is on dates. "I really didn't know how to dress because I wasn't sure what we were doing or going."

"Oh well that is a surprise. I promise you have never been to this place before." he says with a big smile on his face. We walk down the boardwalk talking about life. He talked about finding a nice apartment but it was overpriced. I tell him I will be going back to college in the fall. We talked about how I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. We kept walking until he stopped and turned to look at me. I just stare at him. I was so confused.

"Where are we?" i ask

"Well this is my new place." he says pointing to the store front that has been closed since i was born. "I know it looks crazy now, but it's going to be my new lemonade and eatery shop." He takes my hand and leads me into the store front. I take it all in. Me being the girl I am, I'm already picturing a layout and how I can help. I walked to the middle of the place and looked around. It had some bad flooring and the shelves were falling off the walls. However the bones were good. I spin around and look at him.

"This is an amazing Grey. Really this is such a great idea" i say

"Well I'm glad you think so. I am terrified. I thought we could do pizza here and you can help me with a plan. So it's a date and yet not a date?" he says with a look of trying to figure out what it is himself.

"Sounds good. So we're getting pizza?" i ask

"Actually" he walks over and uncovers a table with two chairs and on that table was three battery operated candles and the pizza he promised. "I figured we should drink my lemonade but I did put a bit of the good stuff in it for the adult version.

I stand there in awe of him. This is the most surprising and perfect first date I could have ever asked for. He gestures to sit down and I do and then we eat. He's such a comfort to be around. I can't believe he's into me. He's just not what I thought. I sat back eating my pizza and listening to him tell me his plans. How he wants to make it rustic but not too rustic. He wants to hire only a few people at first. He said he will be expanding the business to sandwiches, cold and hot. He might even add tea. He just doesn't ever want to do soda or coffee. He said there is too much of that already.

"You're amazing" I said aloud, not realizing I said it.

"Well thank you" he says now, a bit shy.

"No really, you knew what you wanted and you did it. This is going to be so great. For the area and for you." I say standing up and looking around again. " Can I ask one thing?"

"Sure' he answers

" Give it a really good name but not a cute name. Something that stands out." I pointed at him to make my point. "Also I want to be your first customer." He smiles at me and laughs.

"I can do that." he stands up and walks over to me. He takes my hand and pulls me into him. It was so smooth and I could smell his cologne. " Will you dance with me?"

"Sure, but we don't have music." i say

"Oh yeah we do actually." he runs to the back and gets this old busted up radio. "It works. I promise I found it earlier and thought I'm going to keep it if it works as that something saved." he gets it to work and looks at me with a smile. It was a song from the sixties that came on nothing we knew but it was nice. He walks back over and offers his hand. I take it and he pulls me in again placing his hand softly on my lower back. We danced for the rest of the song and it was perfect. He didn't try to make a pass at me, he just simply wanted to dance with me. It was nice to dance with him. He spun me around and I laughed because I have two left feet and he was so smooth about it.