04. I'm starvin'.

04. I'm starvin'.

Skyler's Pov.

I was working with Em for almost a week now and we got along pretty well. He was an awesome man with incredible skills that really had started to open up to me which made me feel enormously honored. I mean he still acted restrained sometimes but all in all he began to show his true character.

The thought of him asking me who I thought he really was still streamed through my had since I didn't get the chance to answer him for the reason that a secretary disturbed us and told me that there was a call for me I really had to answer even though it was just someone asking me to come to a live interview and when I came back he didn't brought the topic on again.

"Are you even listening?" Robyn interrupted my thoughts and looked a bit frustrated.

"Sorry." I muttered "What's up?"

"Met up with my dopey manager today to discuss some things and had a huge fight with him only because he always kept complaining 'bout how big of a diva I became and how bad my behavior is." She sighed in annoyance.

I laughed "But you are a fuckin' diva."

Rihanna rolled her eyes but started smiling a bit "Maybe, but that's not the point. The point is that this weirdo has no idea who I really am since he just knows how I am when I work and not in private. I never even talked 'bout something personal with this fucker except of when I had to tell him who I'm datin' but nothin' more!"

"You often told me that you two don't get along that well but..." Stopped by the sound of my ring-tone I didn't fully answered her.

Robyn nodded slightly as I looked over to her to mutely ask for her permission to answer my phone.

When I reached for my phone and looked at the caller ID I felt my heart uncontrollably starting to pound. It was Eminem.

*Hey.* His raspy voice greeted me.

I tried to calm down a bit as I replied to him *Hi.*

*Uh, where are you?* He asked sounding somewhat unsure.

*Still home, why?*

*'Cuz we were supposed to meet up 'bout an hour ago.* He explained making me panic and feeling quite dumb to forgot the encounter with him.

*Oh shit!* I exclaimed sounding sorry *I'm so sorry, I'll be there as fast as I can.*

*A'ight, see ya then.* Em chuckled slightly, gladly not seemed to be pissed off.

*Yeah.* was my last respond before he hung up.

A small smile appeared on my face as his cute chuckle kept repeating in my head. This man was absolutely awesome.

"Why are you smiling like this?" Robyn laughed "Who was that?"

"It was Em." I simply said.

Stretching the word needlessly long she grinned widely "And?"

Shrugging I answered trying to ignore the fact that my best friend started to mock me again like often in the last couple of days since the time I told her what I thought of the rap legend I'm currently working with and how well we got along "He asked me where I am for the reason that I forgot we had an appointment an hour ago. So I kinda really have to go now. We can talk 'bout the situation with your manager later, okay?"

Before she could say something to tease me over the fact that I'm going to meet up with him since this seemed to be the only fucking thing in her mind at the very moment I already started running around to collect the few things I needed and put them in one of my bags.

"Bye." I saw off hugging her quickly.

"See ya and have fun." She laughed winking.

✖✖✖

"Excuse me." I cleared my throat to get the attention of an employee I've never seen here before who sat on her desk in the reception of my studio not paying any attention to my arrival "In which studio can I find Eminem?"

She still wasn't looking at me but responded sounding haggish "I'm not allowed to tell you, Miss. I'm sorry."

Getting annoyed by her bitchy attitude I raised an eyebrow and leaned a bit forwards making her look at me and repeated slowly "Where can I find Eminem?"

My expression did not showed any kind of possibility to not respond to my question or even contradict. I knew how intimidating I can look to people and how bad-tempered and invincible I may seem in those situations.

The second she looked at me her eyes went big and she seemed to get pretty nervous and nearly screamed in excuse "Oh my gosh, you're Skyler Harris! I'm so freaking sorry! I didn't knew it was you!"

Ignoring what she said, I sternly asked for the third time "So where is Eminem to be found?"

"On the fourth floor in room number 408." Seeming to know that this was the only thing I wanted to hear she kept quiet afterwards still looking angry with herself.

Didn't responding to it I immediately turned around and made my way to studio number 408.

I knocked nervously and waited for him to ask me in what he gladly did moments later.

"Hey." I greeted somehow shyly while walking in and closing the door behind me.

Eminem watched me enter the room and a small smile appeared on his lips which made my heart bound a bit. He looked like a fucking god!

Putting his phone aside he stood up from his chair and slowly walked towards me "Finally."

I chuckled at his jesting comment "Sorry again I've no idea how I could've forgotten it."

"It's a'ight." He calmed me "Because of you comin' late I finally got the chance to call my daughter."

After I sweetly smiled at him for the reason that I thought it was incredible adorable how much he loved his daughter, we sat down and he showed me some notes for the end he just made at the time he was waiting for me.

The song was nearly finished and we just had to bring it to an end and probably revise it in some smaller details.

We worked pretty intent and after a while we decided that the song was finished and ready to rewrite it a bit which we instantly started.

The editing was fairly funny even though sometimes we didn't shared the same opinion of what to change. This guy just was so freaking hilarious and talented!

When we were halfway through the redraft, he stopped me before glimpsing at his watch and looking urgently at me "I'm starvin'. Let's grab somethin' to eat, a'ight? I guess we've done enough for today."

◈◈◈

A/N: I hope you guys liked it and thanks for every read, vote and comment!

The story is just getting started!

One the side you can see the awesomest man one the whole fucking world.

skylermathers