"these feelings you are having are going to be revealed at some point I promise but I am not the one to tell you what they are, instead it is theirs."

"What do you mean?"

Marley asked even more confused than before,

"I promise one day you'll understand, sometime you'll have everything revealed to you but only when the time is right,"

Ambree did her best to try and explain to Marley. Marley was thoroughly confused at this point, she was clueless and it frustrated her, she didn't like not knowing things especially things involving her.

Seeing her expressions Ambree sighed and put her hand on Marleys shoulder,

"I know your confused, and upset I proabaly will be too but just be patient I promise one day it will all make sense, why don't you go and sleep it off I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning after all you flew all night I'm sure your tired."

Hearing her words Marley nodded she knew that she wasn't gonna get a clear answer but she respected Ambree so she would be patient and wait, for Ambree.

Ambree waved as Marley left her room, once inside Marley quickly got ready and went to bed, the three queens never leaving her mind.

Back with the three queens, Demitri was just as peppy as before, with Heather and Lea confused as they all made their way to their room.

Once they were inside and away from everyone else they immediately began talking,

"alright so what's been going on with you, you seem so..peppy since you came to dinner, what happened?"

Asked Lea. Demitri smiled at her concern she was glad her love was so worried for her, but she was more excited to tell them what happened,

"well I suppose I should start from the beginning. I was bored earlier so I decided to go outside to entertain myself,"

Heather was able to recall the memory from earlier when she asked Demitri if she was alright, and hearing that Demitri needed some fresh air,

"while I was looking at the flowers I saw a shadow so I looked up and saw Marley, she was flying,"

the other two didn't say anything, but they were both clearly surprised but they let Demitri continue,

"I followed her and saw her in the arena, she had her dragon wings out, they were beautiful, they were big and white and so shiny,"

Demitri explained excitement evident in her voice,

"when she turned around she noticed me, I think I scared her a little because she apologised immediately but I was able to calm her down a little, I even got her full name,"

"her full name?"

Asked Lea ,
"yeah, turns out her full name isn't Marley but it's Marlene, isn't that cool, she told me her full name,"

Lea and Heather were surprised to hear this but they were just as excited to know more about Marley.

"She then talked with me about her home and how she became a guard, though I wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying more of her face,"

Demitri admitted sheepishly.

"Oh I almost forgot, when her back was turned around and her wings went back into her, I saw these two scars, they looked  almost brand new and they were bleeding, they looked like they hurt but she didn't have any reaction towards them, they were these big circle like scars on her upper back where her wings came from,"

Heather and Lea were just as upset as Demitri to hear that their mate could be in pain,

"what do you think it's from?"

Asked Demitri,

"I don't know but what ever it is, we'll be sure to make sure she's not in pain anymore,"

explained Heather, determinedly, Lea and Demitri nodded and the three of them got ready and went to bed, with Marley on their minds the whole night.
———————————————————————————
*Authors note, thank you everyone for reading this story it means so much to me, thank you all! ❤️❤️

———————————————————————————*Authors note, thank you everyone for reading this story it means so much to me, thank you all! ❤️❤️