The truth

the day we're all looking forward too. The scarf reveal

also can we talk about how pretty adrien looks with it. Like you cute mf 

It was saturday night and Alya invited the squad to come over. They wanted to have a movie night and bought a lot of snacks but they didn't really find a good movie that they all wanted to watch. So they decided to play some games. 

They first played a board game but now they were playing truth and dare and were sitting on the ground. "Okay Alya. Truth or dare?" Adrien asked. "Dare" She answered, very confident of her answer. Adrien grinned. "Alright. I dare you to give me your phone for the rest of the night." He said smirking. She gasped dramatically and brought her phone to her chest. "I promise i won't look in it." He added. Alya pouted and looked at her boyfriend who shrugged. "A dare is a dare, babe" He told her. Alya sighed in defeat and gave Adrien her phone. He smiled satified. 

"Okay my turn." Alya said as a smirk appeared on her face again. She turned to Mari. "Mari, truth or dare?" She asked. Marinette took a deep breath. "Dare." She answered. Alya licked her lips and smirked. "I dare you to tell Adrien about his scarf." She said. 

Mari's eyes widend and Adrien looked confused. "Huh? My scarf?" He asked, looking at Mari. Mari looked at Alya who just shrugged. She doesn't really have a choice does she? She took a hold of Adrien's hand and brought him to Alya's bedroom. She closed the door and turned to him. "Maybe you should sit down." She told him. The confused boy sat down on the bed and Mari took place next to him. "Uh what is she talking about Mari?" He asked. 

She bit her lip and looked down at her lap. "Remember that scarf you got for your birthday from your father?" She asked. He nodded. "Yeah ofcourse. Why?" He got more confused by the second. She sighed and nervously played with her hand. "well it was actually from... me" She finally said, not looking up. 

She heard him gasp beside her. "Wait are you serious?" He asked her. She nodded. "Two years ago i made you a scarf for your birthday. At school i wanted to give you it but Chloe got in the way. After school i dropped it off at your house with a note on it but the next day you seemed to think it was from your father. I don't really know what happend." She explained, not daring to look him in the eye. 

There was a silence for a second before Adrien got off the bed and kneeled in front of her. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whisperd, grabbing a hold of her shoulder gently. She slowly looked up at him. "You looked so happy that it was from your dad. I didn't want to be the one who took that away from you." She said honestly. 

Adrien couldn't believe his ears. He was both mad and thankful. His father used Marinette's gift and claimed it as his without even being ashamed of it. While Mari was willingly to put his happiness above hers. 

He hugged her tight, catching her off guard. "Thank you. You're amazing." He whisperd. She was shocked but didn't waste a minute and wrapped her arms around him. After a while, they pulled away. He placed a hand on her cheek and gave her a soft smile. "You really are amazing. I'm so lucky to have you." He whisperd to her, stroking her cheek. 

Mari blushed hard as he got closer to her face. Their lips almost touched. "Can i kiss you?" He asked, softly. Mari didn't trust her own words so she simply just nodded. Adrien smiled before gently pressing his lips against hers. Their lips touched and they both got tingles all over their body. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. Mari's whole face was red but couldn't help the smile on her face. 

"I have to admit something too." He said. She raised her eyebrow. "This last weeks i've been feeling very weird around you and i never understood what it was but now i'm sure. I'm in love with you" He whisperd. Marinette's eyes widend. "W-what?" She stutterd. He chuckeld and took his hands off her face as he stood up. "Look i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable and i don't want to force you to do anything about this but i really wanted to tell you this and i'm happy i dod" He said giving her one last smile before he began walking out. 

Mari grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him back. "I'm in love with you too, idiot" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. 

Meanwhile Alya and Nino were still in the living room. "Yo what's taking them so long?" Nino asked. Alya stood up. "Let's check if they're still alive." She said laughing. The two walked to the room and opened the door. 

Both of them didn't expect to see what they did. Adrien was sitting on the bed as Mari sat in his lap as the two made out. They pulled away when they noticed the couple entering. 

"I uhh" Adrien stutterd nervously. "Go on. Just give me my phone." Alya said smirking. Adrien grabbed her phone and tossed it to her so they would leave them alone. Alya smirked statisfied and walked out. "Use protection." Nino yelled back at them. 

What is this?! Alissa who uploads two times a day?! Miracle lmao

i decided i'm gonna make the book wich i mentioned in my last one shot :) but what should i name it?

Word count: 967