- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

‖  chapter five: jung hoseok ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖  march 12th, 2010 ‖

───── ❝  WHAT?! ❞ ─────

THREE MONTHS WERE NOT EASY.

Iseul still found it hard to talk to Yoongi with his cold exterior, resulting in her calling him "yoongi-ssi" whenever she needed to speak with him or discuss something.

While on the other hand, Namjoon and her were comfortable enough with each other that he has started calling her "noona" without being flustered and they were quite close.

The training was hard because Mr. Son said they needed to improve their dance very much(which was part-lie to motivate them) and Iseul still couldn't shake off how Yoongi had stared at her after hearing she raps.

" You? " He had asked, looking at her up and down, " Rap? You sure little one? " He had asked, immediately making her flustered and embarrassed. She had immediately thought— I'm not even that short, who is he calling little one?

Although she should've been offended for being underestimated, she couldn't speak up because she was definitely embarrassed. And to not lie, he was very intimidating and Iseul didn't want to mess with him by saying something back.

Because she had seen him rap and she definitely felt like she needed to improve her skills, Yoongi was an amazing rapper so she couldn't say anything back.

Though thanks to Namjoon, who had excitedly spluttered she raps very good and does three different types of dances as a hobby before.

That wasn't the only embarrassing moment she had anyway, she couldn't count so she wasn't going to tell. Working with the two boys had been easy enough when they were casual.

The three were once again sitting in a café down the street they found going alot, having it as their meeting place when they aren't practicing or are already around each other.

" Oh, pd-nim texted me. " Namjoon sat straighter, " Wah, we're meeting another member today! "

Iseul beamed, " Really? Did he give a name? " Yoongi sighed, " Let's just get this over with. "

The two tricked Yoongi into paying after saying they were younger and set off towards the building to meet the supposed "last" and new member of their hip hop group.