The next day Alexander woke up y/n and they got to the Davenports. Donald let them in and Went don't to the lab. Y/n was pale and felt horrible. She felt week and looked tired. Alexander was holding her wrist and dragging her to the lab. Donald pounded on the glass of the bionics capsules

"Wake up! I want a complete debriefing of what went wrong last night without any giggling when I use the word debriefing" Leo started giggling but stop. "Guys your failed the mission. What happened?" Bree tried getting out of the capsule but a beeping went off. "Get back in your capsule! Get back in! They system is detecting a high level of contamination in Bree's  capsule

"What? That's ridiculous how could my capsule be...? Ohh"

"Ohh what? What is 'ohh'?"

"Duh! 'O's' the second letter in the number 10" Adam said.

"Bree is it possible you were exposed to something toxic on the mission?"

"Oh it certainly was according to this, Bree's mission suit never left her capsule last night."

"Why weren't you wearing your mission?"

"Oh I'll tell you why. Because she was out with Owen. She showed up late, contaminated herself and then set off the alarm."

"And you wonder why no one at a school likes you" Bree told Chase

"That's where your..." y/n started but she couldn't finish since she collapsed on the floor.

"Y/n!" They all ran to her except for Bree since she couldn't get out of her capsule. Y/n was on the floor coughing.

"Y/n where were you standing on the mission?" Her dad asked her.

"I... was by... Bree... the entire... time" Her dad picked her up and Donald cleared a desk.

"Put her here. We need to find out what they were contaminated to. Adam and Chase I need you too to go and find out what it was bring us a sample so we could figure out an serum. And whatever it is... it's affecting y/n stronger and faster."

"Wait when she used her super speed yesterday she said she felt so tired" Chase said worried.

"Y/n tried using one of your powers" y/n tired to just her sonic waves but it didn't do much all she was able to do was move a can.

"This bad this is really bad whatever this is it's messing with her powers. Her powers is in her blood her DNA who knows what it would end up doing to her" Her dad said.

"Wait so she might" Adam covered her ears "die?" She looked at Adam weirdly. Adam removed his hands from her ears.

"If we don't get the serum fast... probably"

"But we set off the alarm getting in is going to be harder. How are we getting in?"

"The same way in standing right here, and you can't see me!" Donald said. They looked and saw no one there.

"How'd you do that?" Leo asked.

"He's a witch!" Y/n let out a giggle when Adam said that.

"It's my new spatial Micro-projection technology."

"Dude I know witch craft and your a witch."