"Bree how many time have I told you? No texting while super speeding!" Donald told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later y/n, Adam and Chase all got in their mission suits. Chase walked in carefully. Y/n just walking in and so did Adam.

"You know for a shady warehouse this place has fantastic vending machines" Adam said.

"Where is Bree?If Mr.Davenport and Mr.L/n finds out she late for a mission she's gonna be in big trouble." Adam got a text on his phone.

"Oh she just texted me. She's with Owen. I love this game! I'm with Chase and y/n" Adam showed Chase the text and Chase smacked his phone away.

"Just give me the bottle I got this" y/n said as she put on her gloves. She walk in front of one of the barrels. Just the Bree super speed in with a white shirt with tire marks on it.

"Hey guys guess what"

"You had a collision with a poodle in a tricycle who works at a paint store" Adam said.

"No. Owen made this for me. He says the tire tracks represent how we're all wheel in society's machine." They looked at her confused. "Ok whatever I don't get it either but the important thing is that he made it for me."

"Hey, hey this is serious. You're late and your not even in your mission suit."

"Yea how are we supposed to know you're even on our team?"

"Guys let's just get this over with. I don't like here" y/n said "Chase give her the gloves and she'll help me with the chemicals." Bree started putting on her gloves.

"'Hey Bree what'd you do this weekend?' 'Oh nothing just collected smelly chemicals with my stupid brothers it was super fun'" They started super speeding getting the chemicals.

Bree got to one and y/n was next to her. Bree got a beep on her phone and didn't finish getting the evidence. The chemical started getting out of the tank. Y/n started coughing but didn't think it was anything. Bree took off her gloves and answered the text on her phone. Bree ended up finishing gathering the evidence without her gloves. Y/n didn't start to feel good but ignored it. Chase and Adam then walked back in. Bree took off her gloves and threw them to chase.

"Alright in going back to Owen he's gonna go paint a portrait of me."

"Ooh really? It's gonna hurt when he rides his bike all over your face."

"Later losers." Bree ran the wrong way and y/n super speed to stop her but ran into a barrel. She felt so much pain and she didn't understand why. Chase went up to her.

"Are you ok?" Y/n just nodded "we need to get out of here"

"Hold on" y/n said grabbing his hand. She looked at Adam who was trying to grab the evidence but kept dropping it. "Adam there's not time let's just go!" Adam got her other hand and she super speed them out. She got to the lab and felt out of breath. She fell to the ground on her knees.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Adam asked and he and Chase bent down to her.

"I'm just tried. I need to go" She super speed all the way home. When she got there she started coughing more and couldn't make in on her bed. She just sat on the said and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~