- Chapter 17 (Part 1) -

Chapter 17
Memories

D'Mitri's Point of View

Before talking to Luke, I waited for everyone to get off.

"Bakit ba? Nandoon na silang lahat oh." Turo niya sa labas.

"Shut up. I want you to check her background for me. Gusto kong malaman kung sino siya," I said.

His brows furrowed in confusion. "Sino ba ang tinutukoy mo?"

"Tch, si Valerie."

"Ha? Eh bakit naman?" nagtatakang aniya.

I paced back and forth. "I don't know, there's something off about her. Did you see how she fought? Dinaig niya pa ang mga kasamahan na'tin. And I have a hunch that she and Alonso know each other."

"Oo, magaling nga siya. Saka baka magkakilala lang sila ni Dean."

I don't think so. There must be something, and that's what I need to find out.

"Just do what I said," inis kong sabi.

"Ito naman. Oo na, mamayang pag-uwi."

Sabay kaming bumaba sa bus at tumungo sa loob ng paaralan dito sa Barangay Tala.

I'm the leader of our gang. All male students from sections 1 to 8 in fourth year highschool are members of the Dark Warriors. We also have members from the junior year, and outside of school as well.

Luke is one of the captains, he is good in technologies and hacking. He, along with Wayne and Waldon, are our information seekers.

Rohan, he is one of the skilled fighters in the gang. Palagi kaming magkasama noon pagdating sa pakikipag-away. Not to mention, he is also one of the captains along with Luke.

Abe is good in various stuffs, like bomb-making, lock-picking and handling any weapons. He also knows how to steal a car.

I took my phone when someone called. "What?!"

"Galit agad? Where are you? Hinahanap na kayo ni Ma'am Ellen," Ash asked.

Ashryvyr is my best friend since grade school. We have had many disagreements, pero nagkakasundo pa rin. He is my right-hand, the second in command of the gang.

He's an expert when it comes to knives, and guns. Kahit malayo ay sapul niya. When it comes to hand-to-hand combat ay may ibubuga rin siya. Both of us are managing the bars we owned around Anexebia and Bactriana.

"We're on our way," I replied.

"Okay, nandito kami sa covered court," sabi niya at pinutol ang linya.

When we arrived, everything was already set in place. All the relief goods and school supplies intended for the children were neatly displayed and already prepared for distribution.

Malaking amount ng pera ang naipon naming SSG members mula sa mga students ng Verdandi. We also launched a fund raising campaign and reach out some of local businesses around Anexebia to collect donations and support our fundraising activity.