Introduction and Trigger Warnings

Hello, and welcome my lovelies :)

For those of you who are Theo Stans and happened to stumble on this short fic by accident, it is a small spin-off story of my other fic, Secrets and Masks.

S&M is a Dramione fic, but a lot of other characters are heavily featured. Astoria and Blaise are main characters, and so is Theodore Nott.

Although Theo plays a key role in that fic, I felt our favourite little psychopath deserved the spotlight on him - and only him - for a few chapters. I've wanted to write this and give more depth into Theo's character and background since I introduced him way back in chapter nine, and even though I could have done this through flashbacks and him retelling his story, in order to get the depth and attention his story needed, I felt it would be better done in his own words and in his own fic.

You don't have to read Secrets and Masks to follow this small fic, but it will have major spoilers in it right from the start (so I would recommend reading up to chapter 37 of Secrets and Masks before starting this fic, if you wanted to read that fic, of course).

Trigger Warnings;

For those of you who have red Secrets and Masks, you will know that my work is very violent and graphic, so please, please proceed with caution.

This book will touch on extremely mature subjects. It will include; murder, major character death, graphic torture, blood, death, graphic sexual scenes, mental health, mentions of suicide and suicidal thoughts.

It is strictly for those over the age of 18+, so please, please, please do not attempt to read this if you are under the age of 18, or find any of the above tags upsetting or triggering in any way.

Also, there may be a few grammatical errors/ spelling mistakes - for which I am very sorry. Although I check, check, and triple check everything before I publish, I am Dsylexic, and sometimes there may be little things that I miss. So please be patient with me :)

Last off, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. It honestly baffles me so much that anyone would want to read anything that I've written, and all your kind words and love are so appreciated. Honestly, reading peoples theories and lovely comments on S&M is often the highlight of my day. You have no idea how much you all make me smile, so please know that I appreciate each and every one of you so much.

Love you all, Emerald x