Servamp

Name: Mikazuki Tsunayoshi

Alias: Mika (Nickname), Zuki (Nickname), Tsuna (Nickname), Tsuna-kyun (Nickname by Belkia), Yoshi (Nickname)

Birthday: January 5th

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Height: 172 cm

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Caramel

Blood Type: AB

Occupations: Eve of Melancholy, Musician, Guitarist

Likes: Tsubaki, The Melancholy Team, His bandmates, Singing, Playing his guitar, Perform on Stage with his bandmates, Sushi, Helping people in any way he can, Helping Tsubaki with song and lyrics, Seeing his family and friends happy, Tricking people that he's a psychic with his intuition, Tsubaki being able to recover his sanity

Dislikes: Killing people, Abandoning people that need help, Perverts, Bullies, People who are messing his friend and family (especially someone messing Tsubaki and his subclass), Abandoning his bandmates, People who laugh at other's dream, People lie to him

Personality: He is normally shy, soft-spoken, and has a pure, innocent demeanor. That being said, he's also quite proactive, strong-willed, and isn't afraid to speak his mind when he feels the need to.

Lead: A sword that turns into a sniper/assault rifle (just like with Mahiru Lead)
(His Lead is like this.)

Quotes:- "Leaving something the way it is, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Quotes:
- "Leaving something the way it is, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth."
- "I can't  turn my back on someone that needs a hand reaching out for help, if I do that, then I would rather kill myself than having to live with the guilt and regret for the rest of my life!"
- "Even if the chain of the sin is heavy for you, even if the shackles of your heart tie up to you, you should keep on living."
- "Well, there is a phrase that says that "Music can touch the people's hearts." maybe the music touches you."

Looks: 

NOTE: Those who don't know what's a Servamp, Servamp is a manga & anime about a boy who found the stray black cat but not just an ordinary feline cat, but a servamp or a vampire servant that based on Seven Deadly Sins or Eight Deadly Sins since th...

NOTE: Those who don't know what's a Servamp, Servamp is a manga & anime about a boy who found the stray black cat but not just an ordinary feline cat, but a servamp or a vampire servant that based on Seven Deadly Sins or Eight Deadly Sins since there is eight of them, if you want to know more about Servamp then I suggest to read the manga first so no spoiler.

But those who already read the manga then you may be thinking, "I thought  Sensei/the Count/the Creator of Servamp is Tsubaki Eve since it's already explained in the manga by Tsurugi." And you're not wrong there my friend, it's just something more of an AU to me. 

Like this mini-story that I made right here, I hope you like it because I work hard for this story enjoy:

A few days after the war (in Episode 12/Chapter 39), Tsubaki in his fox form was found near the street alleyway by a first-year college student named Mikazuki Tsunayoshi and took the poor fox home to his apartment not too far from his school, after he gave Tsubaki a food and water, he tied a red bandana scarf around Tsubaki neck and named him Kai which mean in Japanese "forgiveness" don't know why he named him because of that but thought it would fit him. 

The next day after school, Mikazuki found out about Kai being a Servamp when he walks through his apartment room when he saw a stranger eating food in the refrigerator and accidentally call out his pet name when he realized about this stranger being his pet fox when he saw the red scarf, Now they have 24 hours before they can be separate themselves from the contract 'cause Tsubaki doesn't want to seal the contract for an unknown reason. 

While on their way to his friend's uncle bar "Kaito's Bar and Grill" for practice they were being attacked by a C3 member to take Tsubaki away, but Mikazuki doesn't want to because Tsubaki or Kai is his friend despite his past crime, so he and Kai decide to fight the C3 members, but since Kai hasn't drink any blood for almost a week he becomes weaker, and since the C3 are ready to use that as an advantage to capture him, Mikazuki needs to have Kai to drink his blood to save him but Kai still doesn't want to make the contract, but Mikazuki was able to talk Kai out and made the contract, and thus was able to beat the members of C3 unconscious even though kai suggest that we should kill them instead but Mika was able to threaten Kai by not giving him any sushi for dinner.

After the battle they were able to make a run for it and was able to make it in time at his friend's bar for practice, of course, he asked him a question about almost being late and why he brings a fox with him but was able to make an excuse about helping an old lady with her bag and explain about found Kai yesterday near the alleyway, when they started rehearsing as Kai and his friend Uncle as their audience they started playing when Kai hears this, he never felt so alive, so full excitement and happiness. 

When they are done practicing and went back home Kai told his newly Eve that he wants to join his band and explain why, when Mikazuki hears this he was gladly told his servamp that there is one last position that is still open and that position is being said is the vocalist, hearing this made Kai happy and try his best by practicing his singing in the local karaoke after school with Mikazuki. 

After Mikazuki think that Kai is ready for his audition being the vocalist, the new pair of melancholy are off to "Kaito's Bar and Grill", when they made it there, Mika introduce his friends to Tsubaki for his audition and explain to them how they met in the local karaoke and heard him sing and scouted him as their vocalist. When there are prepare for the audition Tsubaki started and to his friend's surprise, Tsubaki sing amazingly and when he was done, Mikazuki and his friends welcome their new member of the band "The Tekkadan", Tsubaki was so happy that he cried in tears, and everyone celebrates they a new form of the band together and the pair of the melancholy story starts now.

Welp, that's it for the mini-story I made, and I know that the name of Tekkadan is sounding familiar to you and yes, it's the name from an anime called "Mobile's Suit Gundam: Blooded Orphans" why you ask? well, if you see in the wiki Tekkadan means "Iron Flower Brigade" I thought since Tsubaki likes to name his subclasses after a flower thought the name of the band should be as well. 

And the reason I want Tsubaki to be the singer in a band is 'cause when I heard the phrase "Music can touch the people's heart" I thought I would do the same thing with Tsubaki by hearing The Tekkadan singing it would touch his heart so much that he wants to sing as well in a big stage, even if he's the type of person/vampire that would get bored so easily (sorry if the way I'm phrasing is so bad, I just don't know how to say it) him singing on stage with the Tekkadan would never get bored to him. Well until then everyone, See Ya!~