"Thank you for coming," he sits down, "Sorry, I already ordered myself a coffee. I remember you drinking tea yesterday, so I ordered you that," he notes. Wow, he pays attention to detail.

"Thank you," I smile, sitting down, "Look, I haven't made up my mind yet, so I ju-" I start rambling, but get cut off by his deep voice.

"It's okay, I didn't expect you to, I understand that it's not a quick decision, and I also want you to know that we could still be friends regardless of your choice. I won't be mad or anything," he assures me as I match his wide smile. Wow, he wants us to be friends.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" the waitress takes our order, interrupting our conversation.

"I'll have Greek salad, thank you," I close the menu in front of me.

"What about you, sir?" she turns to Harry, visibly swooning over the fact that he's a celebrity, but he doesn't seem to bother.

"Hmmm... Do you have pasta?" he asks with a smirk on his face, looking at me before the waitress nods, writing down on her notepad. Oh god.

"Great! I'll have fusilli pasta, thanks," he states, a full grin overtaking his features. As the waitress turns away, I cover my face with my hands, muttering a small, embarrassed "oh my god," as he starts laughing, closing his eyes and scrunching up his nose.

"You're not gonna let that one go, are you?" I groan, before breaking out in laughter. This is why no one ever should let me near alcohol.

"Of course not," he grins, as I just shake my head, burying my face in my hands once again.

When a moment of silence takes over, he makes sure to keep the conversation going, "So you write music as well?"

"Uh yeah, I used to with my cousin. I find it kinda therapeutic," I shrug, dipping the spoon in the tea, stirring it lightly.

"But you don't release it anywhere?" he questions with curious eyes, like he's really invested in this, giving me his full attention.

"I mean I sort of do. I have a YouTube channel where I post covers and sometimes publish videos of me singing my own songs, but I haven't released like studio versions of them or anything. I haven't posted anything in a while, actually," I admit, not liking the fact I'm saying more than I'm supposed to. I have to remind myself this is a work meeting.

"Why not?" he asks curiously, taking a sip out of his coffee.

"I mean I don't see YouTube as a job or anything, so I just post whenever I feel like it. I don't only post song covers, I also publish vlogs and other videos with friends, but I dunno, I guess I just need the right people to do that stuff with. I'd like to get back into it sometime though," I start to ramble again, but he just looks at me with an invested look, his eyes radiating an inviting look.

"Interesting," he smiles, "I'd like to hear more of your music."

"I think you've already heard enough," I reply, my drink already halfway done.

The waitress interrupts us again, bringing our orders, carrying it all in one hand. Before she leaves, she slips a small note Harry's way, winking and smiling. My guess's it's her phone number or something, as she probably wants to hook up. God, people just assume he's a womanizer basing on articles written about him.

I hate when people just make assumptions about others without knowing the whole story.

He just sighs and looks down at his plate, his mood visibly low now.

"You should've ordered the bow-tie kind of pasta," I remark, successfully trying to lighten up the mood. Just like that, his is smile is back.

"You're probably right," he's laughing now, "So, did you listen to my album?" he asks, digging into the pasta.