"Yeah real long time Brenda" my dad said smiling he was so awkward.

I waved to Amir dad. "Keilaya welcome to our home been a while" he said

"Yeah it has" I said we walked in and Amir dad stood there and looked at his watch.

"Well I got to go to work I see y'all later" he said he dapped my dad up and kissed Amir mom on the cheek and left.

Amir dad was a construction worker and his mom was chef. Amir dad was a hood nigga too he moved weight around for my dad sometimes so they always held each other down.

"Amir!" His mom yelled.

I heard a loud noise from upstairs and seconds later Amir come down the steps all cool like.

"Did you fall up there?" I asked him

"I was sleeping and Brenda over here scaring me" Amir said

I giggled a bit.

My dad and Brenda walked towards the door and I looked at Amir. He smiled at me I knew what game he was playing but I wasn't going to give in.

I walked towards my dad at the door I looked at him.

"Alright princess I'll see you soon" my dad said

I nodded my head and I went to hug him standing on my tippie toes.

"Be careful dad, I love you" I said

"Love you too Keilaya" he said holding me a bit tighter. He let go and walked away. I closed the door as he was leaving.

"Well I'm going to get us dinner tonight I'll be right back" Amir mom said

"Amir put her clothes in your room" his mom said

"Where is Amir going to sleep?" I asked her

"He has a pull out couch in him room unless you want a different arrangement?" She asked me

"No I'll be fine thank you" I said smiling just my damn luck.

I followed Amir upstairs to his room and why was his room so big what the hell?

"This room is nice" I said looking around.

"Thanks my mom decorated it" Amir said

"Make sense she has the eye for it being a chef, I never been in your room" I said to Amir.

"You really haven't well welcome" he said smiling Amir put down my bags and went on his bed.

"I made a draw for you if you want to put anything in there or something" amir said

I smiled because that was sweet "thanks mir mir" I said

"Stop with that name" he said rolling his eyes

"Nah" I said

"Don't try anything while I'm here okay?" I said

"Only if you promise you won't" amir said

"I know I won't I can control myself but can you?" I asked him

"I can keep my hands completely to my self plus I know your a fragile girl after breaking up with your boyfriend" amir said stepping closer to me.

"Me and Gio are friends now he doesn't care if I date other people he told me to do it" I said

"So you're free as a bird" amir said moving closer he was close to my chest I know he can feel my nipples. I should of wore a real bra instead of a bralette.

Amir lifted my chin and tilted my head and started kissed along my jaw. Amir got to my neck and kissed it so softly I wasn't expecting that. Amir kept going and I wasn't stopping him it felt good it felt right. I smiled and Amir touched my bottom lip all soft and grabbed my neck lightly and kissed me. I didn't stop him either I was kissing him back. Amir pulled me in closer for our kiss. He stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I pulled back and looked at Amir.

"Nope" I said and I walked away to the draw. Amir started laughing.

"Your a great kisser" he said

I smiled "thanks" I said and started unpacking.

__________________________________

Ight so boom! Lol how many of y'all was waiting for that? Ending goes crazy lol but hope y'all enjoyed the chapter make sure to comment and vote my loves next chapter will be a party one purrr