Hashira Struggle [19]

Start from the beginning

I shrugged. I didn't know, but there didn't seem to be anybody here.

Tetsuo: Hashira, Demon Slayer Leader... I think you've got me beat in terms of new allies.

Y/N: Aye, it ain't a competition. We've both met some crazy people.

There was a bit of commotion coming from outside, but it didn't sound serious, so Tetsuo and I stayed inside.

Tetsuo: Sounds like there're others here now. Should we go out there?

Y/N: I think we're good in here. Besides, somebody's got to watch that box. We'll just wait for Shinobu or someone.

I wanted to talk more about our travels, but there was something off-putting about things now. I couldn't tell what it was. We made idle chitchat and played some games for a while, making sure to watch the box. Eventually, the door opened up as a Kakushi female came walking in.

KakushiG: Is the demon here-

She looked around the room for the demon's box.

KakushiG: I was told to come watch the box. You two are free to go, I guess.

She walked over to the table in a panic.

KakushiG: Honestly, I'd prefer if you didn't, though... What if the demon gets out?

Y/N: We can stay.

Tetsuo gestured to the door. There was a lot of noise we heard out there a little while ago.

Tetsuo: Who's outside?

She took a big gulp.

KakushiG: The Hashira!

Tetsuo jumped up out of his chair.

Tetsuo: The Hashira are here?! They're outside!? I've got to meet them!

Tetsuo started heading for the door. I knew how excited he was to meet the Hashira. It was like meeting some type of celebrity or idol.

**The Hashira are here now? Just Shinobu and Tomioka? Or who else was out there?**

Y/N: Lady Shinobu and Tomioka, or..?

KakushiG: All of them, I think.

Tetsuo: Not missing this opportunity!

Tetsuo reached over to open the door, but it flung open on its own. As it opened, it felt like a heavy gust of wind entered the room. A man stood at the door and came inside.

KakushiG: Master Shinazugawa, what brings you-

**It's that man from the last time I was here.**

The white-haired Hashira that I saw last time I was here with Mitsuri. I never got his name, but this Kakushi called him Shinazugawa. He had scars covering what parts of his body were exposed. He barged into the room angrily with an annoyed look on his face.

Shinazugawa: I'm taking this.

He swiftly moved past all of us, grabbed the box in one hand, and then made his way back to the door. He looked back at us for a moment before he headed off with the box.

KakushiG: No, no, no! This is no good! I'm so screwed! I had one job: watch the box! It was so simple, but... What was I supposed to do about this?!

Y/N: Woah, chill.

KakushiG: Chill!? I was trusted enough to do this task. I thought maybe this could've been my big break, but no... Master Sanemi Shinazugawa...

She paused and seemed to have some mind-blowing revelation.