Better Than A Nobel(11)🌶🌶💦

Daisy's P.O.V(JAMES&ROBERT'S MOTHER):

"I going to leave now. Again, congratulations on the prize" Lauretta said as she left the room. My lord, please give me the patience to not slap the shit out of her. Believe me when I tell you, that I may live in the hills now but I still have the strength I learned from the streets.

"I am very confused. How do you know Lauretta?" Robert asked.

"She's a friend of the family" I lied.

Robert, has a complex personality. He is selfless and tries to help everyone as best as he could. The psychologists think that it's a way to avoid his issues, to wipe them under the carpet by dealing with other people's problems.

James in the other hand found a different way to avoid the problems their condition has brought to their lives by denying them. James' is an introvert since birth so dealing with other people to avoid his issues wasn't an option for him, so he isolated himself and denied the problems he has deep inside.

"Well, I didn't come here all the way from  New York to talk about Lauretta. You just won a Nobel Prize!" I changed the subject making Robert feel more comfortable.

Something is going on between him and Lauretta, I can sense it. This is exactly what I need in my life, my two sons being in love with the same girl. Not only Lauretta is his brother's ex, she's also his fucking student.

The media is going to have a party on that. I can already imagine the head: The Nobel prize winner and son of high tech billionaire, Daisy Saturn caught having an affair win a 21 year student"

"Yeah, it's exciting"

"I am so proud of you. I think I going to go to the hotel now, it's getting late" I said as I got up from the chair.

"Why don't stay in my place?" He questioned.

"That's would be amazing"

"Wonderful. I am just going to go to pick up something from the library. I'll be right back"

Robert left the office leaving me nothing to do but explore. The last time I was here Robert wasn't the president of the university so he was using a different office. This office, as expected, is much bigger and more luxurious looking.

On his desk he had two framed pictures, one of him holding baby Edward when he was thirteen years old and the other a picture, taken  the same year, him and I during his third degree graduation.

He did not  have any picture of James which made me sad knowing my two twin boys weren't getting along. My sadness gets brushed away when it gets replaced with a very different kind of emotion: curiosity.

As I throwed the tasteless piece of gum into the trash can I noticed something very suspicious. A semi clear piece of rubber. It didn't take me long to realize what it was.

A condom.

"Well, at least they used protection" I thought to myself, in an attempt to cheer me up. James would freak out if he'll find out.

Maybe he just shouldn't? I mean, this was probably just a meaningless one time thing.

Robert's P.O.V:

-1 day later-

I wake up at nine thirty after getting a maybe half an hour of sleep. The rest of the night was me being in a verge of having a mental breakdown. I regretted what I did so much.

Fucking Lauretta was probably the best thing I ever experienced but it was wrong of me. I should've just kept my urges to myself.

The class officially starts and the students start to flow in the class. One particular student catches my eye, Lauretta, of course.

She wore a white blouse and a shiny latex mini skirt matched with black stockings and black heels. She was looking amazing, I didn't want to take my eyes off her.

She gave me a little smile making me realize it was obvious I was staring at her.

During the class I gave the students some in class assignments including Lauretta. To be honest, it was just an excuse to stare at her for a while.

You wouldn't believe how fascinating it can be , looking at someone typing can be very intriguing. I was a captive in my emotions, the awareness of how wrong this is was crystal clear. But also knowing how much I care about Lauretta makes it a hard choice.

What if  sometimes doing the wrong thing is right?

My love for Lauretta is far more strong than the willingness to let her go. Love, may an obvious emotion for some people, but for me, love is a luxury.

No one knows this but my therapist, but 12 years ago when I was eighteen I was diagnosed as a psychopath. I didn't need a woman in white clothes to tell me that, I always knew that I am different than other people.

I have no feeling towards my mom, my siblings or my coworkers. The psychiatrist thought my behavior was extraordinary, because according to the charts I had the traits of a serial killer.

No empathy , remorse and enjoyment of others people pain.

To be continued..

There's going to be lots of hot scenes between Robert and Lauretta next chapter!!!🌶💦