"Like you can talk!" Sakuya giggled through the speaker.

"Blame the stupid hedgehog!" Licht yelled at Sakuya.

"Who you like!" Sakuya teased.

Someone sighed.

Someone groaned.

"Like you can talk! 'Oh I'm Sakuya! A idiot cabbage head who loves Tsubaki'!" Licht grumpily teased back.

"Hey! I don't say that! But I guess the second part is true."

The person who had sighed before joined the conversation. "All of you shut up!" Mahiru told them in his leader like voice.

The person who groaned before also joined the conversation. "Iduna you okay?" Niccolo asked a bit concerned.

"Yup. Freya is in the kitchen so she won't see me leave!" Iduna replied.

Misono grunted making everyone quiet before he spoke. "You guys do remember the consequences if they find out?"

There was a grumbled before someone else finally spoke. "Yes of course!" Tetsu replied.

"How could I forget?" Sakuya muttered.

"Yeah. Of course I remember!" Licht snapped.

"Totally!" Mahiru said.

"That will never happen!" Exclaimed Niccolo.

"As long as they mind there own business and don't get involved!" Mikuni stated.

"Like that'll ever happen!" Sakuya mumbled.

"Yeah! Once they notice that something is wrong they will pester us until we tell them what's wrong!" Licht said.

"And they are smart!" Misono added.

"For a bunch of idiots who always do stupid things!" Mikuni laughed.

"They are only smart when they use their brains, which is usually for stuff they don't know about!" Mahiru groaned.

"Mostly when they are poking their noses in our business!" Licht replied in a voice that all the Eves could tell that Licht was very annoyed.

"So we prevent them from ever finding out! What will we do?" Misono asked.

"Be extra careful?" Sakuya suggested.