Lidio was sitting next to Freya instead of behind her. "That makes three of us." He added as Freya was thinking hard. Then he noticed that Hyde was now looking at him. "Don't look at me either, Hyde! Your supposed to be smart, you figure it out. If you even have a brain!" Lidio snapped at Hyde.

"Say what!?" Hyde exclaimed.

"You heared me!" Lidio said and was about to get up when Freya whacked him on the head and glared at him then at the screen at Hyde.

Lily sighed catching everyone's attention. "So all the Eves are involved."

"I wonder why they can't just tell us!" Tsubaki complained from beside Lily.

"Yeah it would definitely help!" Lidio said.

"You heard what Jeje just said! Mikuni said that they can't tell us!" Hugh stated.

"But he also said that we shouldn't try and figure it out!" Hyde added.

"But we are going to figure it out anyway. Right Kuro? Even though we really shouldn't!" Lily asked.

"Nii-San! Whose side are you on?" Tsubaki yelled turning to look at Lily.

"I'm on no ones side. All I'm saying is even though we desperately want to know what's going on. Shouldn't we respect what Mikuni said?" Lily explained calmly.

"Lily does have a point!" Freya said finally joining in the conversation.

"But we aren't going to listen to that, right Kuro?" Lidio looked through the screen at Kuro.

"Freya... what happened with...you?" Jeje asked.

"Hmm. Oh. I see. Ah. Yes. It was last week Wednesday night. I went to bed early but I got up cause I was hungry..." Freya began but was interrupted by Hyde.

Hyde started laughing. "Now we have another Lidio!"

"Hey! I heared that!" Lidio shouted as he was eating while glaring at at his older brother through the screen.

Freya continued ignoring the two. "Anyway. I went down to the kitchen to get food and when I came back..."

{Flashback to Wednesday night}

Freya is standing outside the Wrath pairs room door. The door was open a bit and the Servamp saw Iduna getting dressed in the middle of the night while talking on the phone to all the Eves on a multiple people call. (If that's even a thing!)

Iduna was pulling on her boots as she sat on the bed.

Misono's voice came through loud and clear through the phone. "You better not be late!"

Another voice answered Misono before Iduna could speak. "Like you can talk! How many times have you been late over the past three weeks Misono?"

"For your information Sakuya! It's very hard to get away from Lily!" Misono snapped back.

Then another voice which sounded annoyed joined in. "Ha! How hard can it be to ditch a very stupid and perverted butterfly?"