ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ | ᴋᴀɪ

words: 344 <3

warnings: mention of sex, cursing, sarcasm, and unedited work:)

"Hey, Y/N/N." Kai sat at the bar next to Y/N. "Great. Now my day is ruined." Y/N rolled her eyes picking up her book. "Awe, you don't mean that." Kai followed Y/N out of the room.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" Y/N stomped up the stairs. "Nopeee." Kai prolonged the word and followed Y/N up the stairs.

Y/N opened the door to her room; "Stop following me, it's annoying." She turned around and put her hand out to stop Kai from walking in. "Go find something else to do, i will be taking a bath and reading my book." Y/N smiled sarcastically.

"without me?" Kai fake pouted. "Maybe next time," Y/N patted his cheek. Kai's mouth dropped, "In your dreams." Y/N slammed her door on his face.

Y/N laid in her calming bubble bath; one vanilla scented candle was lit on the ledge of the bathtub, soft melodies were playing in the back.

The door suddenly opened, and Kai walked in; "Holy shit!" Y/N threw her book on the ground and covered her chest with her hands.

"Calm down, doll; it's just me." Kai rolled his eyes. "What Kai, can't you see i'm taking a bath?" Y/N groaned. "I'm hungry." Kai sat down next to the bath. "So..?" Y/N raised her eyebrows. "I cant cook.." Kai mumbled.

Y/N started laughing. "Not funny, Y/N/N" Kai picked at the floor mat. Y/N calmed her laughter, "Fine, fine. i'll make you something." Y/N stood up from the water.

If Kai's jaw could of fallen of it would of. His eyes were wide; "Close your mouth, or you'll attract flys." Y/N stepped over him; grabbing at the towel rack. She wrapped the towel around her chest, and turned around.

"you might also want to fix.." She waved her hand to his rising erection. "that.." Y/N giggled and walked out of the bathroom.