ꜱᴏꜰᴛɪᴇ|ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ

A/N: A lot of people seem to like my Stefan stories so I'm gonna go ahead and write one- lol thanks for all the love!! P.s there's going to be cussing LOL

Luv u
-Maddy

—————————————————
*Y/N POV*

"BABBBEE!!!" Stefan yelled from our shared bedroom. "Yes, Stef?" I replied sticking my head out of the bathroom door. "Come backkk- I neeeddd moreee cuddleeesss!" He pouted. "One second babe." I smiled and he just huffed in return. "Okay, okay- I'm coming." I sighed sarcastically then walked out of the bathroom to cuddle with Stefan. "You know, you're a big softie for me." I giggled. "WHAT-" Stefan begin to yell but I cut him off. "It's true! Literally everyone says it too babe." I joked. "Ugh- whatever." Stefan mumbled then turned over so he wasn't facing me anymore. "OI- BITCH!" I shouted at Stefan. I got on top of him and been down so I was hugging his bare chest. "Ooh- I like where this is going." Stefan smirked. "STEFAN-" I smacked his chest. "Ow- rude." Stefan pouted. I rolled my eyes in return. "Come on babe! So you have a soft spot for me. Embrace it- I'm literally amazing." I bragged jokingly. "Mhm-" Stefan pushed me off of him and rolled on his stomach. *THUMP* "OW- YOU ASSCLOWN!" I yelled. Stefan bersted into laughter. "Shut up." I huffed and walked to the bedroom door. "y/nnn, you no I didn't mean it!" Stefan laughed. "Whatever, babe I'm going for a run." I hissed. "Wha- so you're mad at me now?" Stefan asked. "Duh...assclown." I snickered then walked out the door. "WAIT-" Stefan was about to say something but I close the door before he could say anything more. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen so I could grab a water bottle before my run. "What was that all about?" Damon asked. I jumped. "Jesus, Damon- oh nothing just Stefan being- AN ASSHOLE!" I yelled the last part so that Stefan could hear me. "Anyway I'm going on a run, I'll see you later." "Alright. Bye!" Damon waved, I waved back  walked to the front door and walked out.
———————————————————
Sorry for not updating sooner! I just got into a new school and it's stressful, but I'm going to try to update tomorrow but I do have a test...ILL PROBABLY JUST UPDATE ANYWAY- JWNWKNE

Love you have a good day<3

xx
-Maddy