497

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 497: Unconscious
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 497: Unconscious
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Chengfeng looked at the luxury apartment and luxury courtyard outside the window, looked down and took a cell phone to quickly check the price of this community ...

Then he had the same idea as the express driver.

Fortunately, he has recognized a Bai Fumei and Bai Fumei her brother, and has a certain understanding of the rich world.

He can now be sure that the Great God is the real rich and handsome, and his wealth is probably comparable to that of Tao Zhi. No wonder he scatters his money, unambiguously, but most fans on the Internet think that Yu Zhan is a pet hospital owner who makes hard money. It seems that everyone really wants more!

Liu Ye and Jiang Chengfeng got off at the entrance of the apartment.

Liu Ye never walked through the door of the apartment. Of course, the door was also fingerprint-locked. She didn't know how to get in, so she tried to put the electronic token in the place of fingerprint verification.

"Will you try your fingerprint?" Jiang Chengfeng suggested.

Liu Ye felt unreliable, because Yu Zhan did not take her to the property to collect fingerprints, but she tried her ten fingers all over again, and the door did not respond.

The two looked at each other, and Liu Ye was even more anxious. Da Lao came over, but couldn't get in? !!

Jiang Chengfeng studied the smart door that looked very advanced. Unlike ordinary residential doors, there are no number buttons on this door. Visitors cannot press the corresponding house number. Please ask the people inside to open the door.

"It's unscientific. What's the use of your electronic token?"

When Liu Zhan recalled Yu Zhan handed the token to her, he said that this was the key.

Upon hearing the key, Jiang Chengfeng lowered his head and pondered it carefully.

"Oh, I see." There was a slide-down panel below the panel. As soon as he pressed hard, a deeply hidden groove was exposed. The shape of the groove exactly matched the shape of the electronic token. Say, "Give me the electronic token."

Holding the electronic token, he inserted it directly, and the sound of "嘀嘀 嘀" sounded again, and the heavy door finally opened.

After entering the elevator, there is also an access control. After passing in the same way, they can press the corresponding floor.

"I did, I really did, and the security of the rich is strict!" Muttered Jiang Chengfeng.

Fortunately, Liu Xun said, "If you didn't come with me, I'm afraid I can only stand at the door and wait for someone to open the door."

"It's okay. This trip also opened my eyes. Now I'm anybody who has been in and out of the two big local communities in the capital," Jiang Chengfeng said, the elevator has stopped smoothly, and the elevator door opened, he was scared. For a jump, the front was dark, and the lights in the elevator went in. He saw two green eyes in the dark, staring at him like a wolf.

He didn't dare to go out, thinking that this apartment had no door ... the elevator went straight into the house or something, he had only seen it in TV series.

Liu Ye pressed a button in the elevator, and the light in the living room turned on.

Two dogs also appeared in Jiang Chengfeng's field of vision, but their eyes were no longer green.