435

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star TFCS » Chapter 435: See also Song Junzhe
Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star Chapter 435: See also Song Junzhe
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After listening to Sun Weiwei's cheerful voice, Ye Ziliang was relieved, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help rising. Everyone was so happy, and he felt very happy.

Everyone gathered in a temporarily unused classroom at Capital University. Today is a working day. Li Xiaoru rushed from the conservatory to skip the class.

Ye Ziliang told them Liu Ye's filming requirements.

"Now everyone is not so free during the summer vacation, usually have class, only weekends, so I have to reassign tasks, Xiao Ru, Cheng Feng and Wei Wei should go to class in the future, don't skip class, you are all juniors It 's when the curriculum is the most intensive, and academics are the most important. You should n't lose a lot because of small things. The main shooting job is me and Taozi. "

Tao Zhiyao asked, "Are you ready to write the script?"

"It's just a little clue. I'll get Yu Zhan back from Hong Kong for details. Discuss with him."

"There is a problem," Jiang Chengfeng raised his hand, "Dr. Yu's pet hospital has never been open again. How can we shoot?"

"His pet hospital is about to reopen soon, and now the documentary was invested by his girlfriend. He is certainly more active than before."

The named Yu Zhan was having afternoon tea with Song Junzhe, and this time he took the initiative to ask Song Junzhe, and Song Junzhe was very satisfied.

The two chatted about their recent situation. Song Junzhe is in Hong Kong, but he understands what happened to Liu Ye and Yu Zhan.

After meeting in the Spring Festival, he registered a Weibo account, and quietly followed the Weibo of "Princess and Sword", and then followed the Weibo of "Doctor Yu". And his Weibo nickname makes Yu Zhan very speechless, called "the world's first handsome", or traditional Chinese characters.

Song Junzhe asked with a smile, "What's wrong? Am I not handsome?"

Yu Zhanfu's, "Okay, you are the most handsome."

As a kid, Song Junzhe was one of them, because his mother was a wealthy man in Hong Kong, and his clothes were always more fashionable than them and swaggered across the market.

Song Junzhe's Weibo only paid attention to the two of them. He flipped through Liu Wei's recent Weibo and regretted, "Unfortunately, she wants to make a movie, or else she will invite her to my house for dinner tonight."

"However, I may have the opportunity to return to the capital for a long stay next year. At that time, let's have a party and call everyone to high together. How about it, is it an oversized surprise?"

"Yes, indeed a surprise," said Yu Zhan from the heart, he was surprised. He and Song Junzhe were also the same age. At the age of ten, he lost his parents. After six months, Song Junzhe's parents divorced. Song Junzhe followed his mother back. Hong Kong's grandfather's family has never been to the capital again.

Because Song Junzhe's father was derailed at that time, his mother once vowed not to step into the capital again. Song Junzhe originally did not have the surname "Song", and "Song" was his mother's surname.

"When are you coming back next year?"

"It is estimated that after the year, we have a new project in the capital, and construction may start next year."

"Your mother's anger is gone?"

"No, it's just that they feel that they have lost a lot of money over the years in order to be angry, and no one can live with the money, but my mother is still reluctant to return to the capital, so send me."