Chapter 380

Chapter 380: Lady Gangster

Liu Ye saw her nervousness, "or I'll come."

Sun Weiwei immediately handed his cell phone to Liu Ye, that's how he was!

Liu Ye didn't hesitate at all, and immediately opened the live broadcast room. As a new live broadcast number, the audience was 0 at this moment.

Some fans who are shaking the vibrato, suddenly saw the pink characters of the word "in live broadcast" appearing on the icon of "Miss Sisters" and thought they were dazzled. Isn't "Sisters" a collective number, Why did you start broadcasting?

When they came in decisively, they saw the back of a girl. She said to the people behind her, "It's so deserted that there is no audience."

"What should we do?" Asked another female voice.

"Wait a second."

When she turned back to see it, she stopped, and her number of fans has suddenly increased to 1000+.

The audience also saw her face clearly,

"Women, is the goddess of Hanfu!"

"It scared me to quit and look at it and make sure it wasn't her account, nor was this her live streaming software."

"Why did she use Douyin instead?"

"Teared, I haven't seen the princess live broadcast for a long time, you have become a big star, I thought you would not do live broadcast again."

...

Faced with the surprise and enthusiasm of the audience, Liu Ye smiled at the camera with a smile, "Dynamic audience, ladies and fans, hello, I'm Liu Ye, I broadcast live on Douyin for the first time, but I am not the protagonist today. As a member of the "Ladies and Sisters", I will debug the live room of the "Ladies and Sisters" on behalf of everyone. "

As she said, she adjusted her mobile phone to a rear camera. After finishing it, she stopped showing up. "Now I introduce you to the members of the" Miss Sisters "," she pointed her camera at Li Xiaoru. "Long-term attention to me, or already Fans who have followed 'Miss Sisters' should know who she is. "

Li Xiaoru waved his hand towards the camera and smiled, "Good evening, everyone, I am Li Xiaoru." Like Xiao Li, Li Xiaoru is very relaxed and not afraid of the stage. This is the stage of the stage training.

"Sister Xiaoru!"

"My sister's smile is so warm."

"Good temperament."

"I'm watching the waving hand. The hand that looks as good as Liu Ye is worth playing the piano."

...

Liu Ye pointed his camera at Sun Weiwei. "This is our captain, Sun Weiwei."

Sun Weiwei smiled crazily, a little bit inexplicably, "I'm Sun Weiwei, I'm glad to meet you."

"Ah, it's the heroine in the torture video today!"

"I was still watching the video just now. The party appeared in front of me at a glance. It was amazing."

"Why is she ugly if you look at it so closely! It's pretty looking, and her temperament is good."

"At least people are really beautiful! I bet a pack of hot sticks. Those anchors who don't even know their parents, are definitely not as good as her after removing makeup."

"It's a Xueba face, with a little hair volume. It is recommended not to ponytail, go for a hot hair, and then take off the big glasses, and change to invisible, it will definitely look a lot better."