"No stop, leave it be," The girl said as the guy in the suit was surprised. "That Yuya kid is surprising me but that friend of hers is even more interesting. I thought Yuya would be the only one to Pendulum Summon but now we have two people that can Pendulum Summon. Yuya Sakaki and Y/n L/n... You two continue to pique my interest more than I have expected..." The gray-haired girl said as she continued to stare at the screen of Y/n and Yuya blushing very slightly when looking at Y/n's image though...

Back With The Group...

The group were continuing to talk about subjects mainly about Sora and the Three Musketeers Allie, Frederick, and Tate were quick to add Sora to their group which she happily accepted. On the other hand Yuzu, Yuya, and Y/n were talking to each other.

"Yuya... Y/n... Are you sure you guys are up to this?" Yuzu asked the two of them who just nodded and Yuya started talking, "Oh, cmon Yuzu it can't be that hard," she said in a tone of excitement as Y/n smiled and Yuzu started questioning that remark.

"How can you be so sure?" Yuzu said as she stepped up closer to Yuya  who was about to speak until Y/n started speaking, "We are sure, I am just going to teach the basics of the game like Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum Summoning while Yuya teaches the entertaining part!" Y/n said with a lot of excitement in his voice and Sora was then interested when Y/n knew about Fusion Summoning.

"Wait how to do you how to Fusion Summon?" Sora asked Y/n who then looked at her. "Oh, I learned how to Fusion Summon from the internet from a guide, but when I learned how to Fusion Summon I immediately added some to my deck when I was younger and challenged my mom to a duel..." Y/n said as they sweatdropped at the fact that he learned to Fusion Summon from the internet but were a bit interested in how his duel against his mother went and asked him.

"Hey, Y/n how did that duel go against your mother go?" Tate asked as Y/n then remembered about 9 years ago when he was around the age of 6 to 7 and was dueling against his mom in Yu-Gi-Oh...

Flashback...

It was Y/n's mother's turn and she had only 100 Life Points with two cards in her hand and Y/n was smiling thinking that he was going to win for once against his mother because he had 4000 Life Points still and 5 monsters on his side of the field being: First of the Dragons, Darkfire Dragon, Luster Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon on his side of the field because during that time he thought dragons were cool.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

First of the Dragons Level 9

Fusion Monster / Requirements: Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways and requires 2 Normal Monsters.

Effect: You can only control 1 "First of the Dragons". This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except by battle with a Normal Monster, and is unaffected by other monsters' effects.