Chapter Ten: The Immobiliser

Mulai dari awal

"I agree." Optimus nodded. He turned to Ratchet. "Set the Groundbridge coordinates for a remote area in Canada."

Ratchet nodded. He was about to, just as Velma got onto a nearby computer, and she began to type in the coordinates for where they need to go. She gave a small shrug to Ratchet, the medic Autobot tilting his head with a raised eyebrow but he shrugged it off. A moment later, the Groundbridge came to life, locked onto the coordinates.

"Arcee, can you head back to Jasper to pick up Daphne? I feel anxious and concerned about her being out there without anyone watching out

"Arcee, can you head back to Jasper to pick up Daphne? I feel anxious and concerned about her being out there without anyone watching out." TurboRacer asked to Arcee.

Arcee shrugged her shoulder plates. "No problem. Besides, I've got a feeling Wheeljack's little invention might break down." With that, Arcee shifted into her motorcycle mode, and she raced off to town.

"Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, TurboRacer." Optimus addressed to the six Autobots. "Transform and Roll Out!" He declared.

At once, the six Autobots transformed into their alt-modes, Ratchet becoming a Ford F-350 ambulance, Optimus transforming into a red/blue Peterbilt 379 semi-truck. Once done so, the Autobots drove through the portal, Fred, Shaggy and Scooby alongside them, Velma closing the Groundbridge behind them.

"Well, looks like it's just you and me." Velma said to Ironhide, the latter shrugging back to her. "By the way, Ironhide, what did you do before you joined in the war?" She asked.

"Why do you ask, little lady?" Ironhide asked back.

"Just through I'd ask." Velma shrugged back.

"Well, where should I begin?" Ironhide mused.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, the Autobots have arrived at a lake in Canada concealed within a forest

Meanwhile, the Autobots have arrived at a lake in Canada concealed within a forest. Fortunately, there are no humans about, so the Autobots can move about in robot mode.

"Perimeter is secure." TurboRacer informed.

"Area covered and secure." Bumblebee added in next.