He snaps his head around toward me again as we are making a sharp turn around the hall and as soon as he makes eye contact with me I'm biting my lip again. "You should stop that now Vera," with ease, he steps closer to me, taking my jaw in his hand so that we are eye leveled.

Caressing my jaw in his calloused palm, "So help me in spite of everything deathless, if you keep those sexual thoughts coursing throughout your head, I will take you shamelessly against this wall with no remorse," His voice is filled with promise and certainty while the whole time I'm thinking internally why did my mate have to be so handsome? So perfect that it hurts? "I'll take you right here. Keep it up. I dare you."

"Alexander," I began to say, lowering my voice now that we have zero space between us. He keeps getting closer and closer with this look I couldn't entirely decipher with those soft pink lips. I wanted to explore him and everything he was until it wasn't any more to discover.

"I dare you, Mate." My stomach was a bundle of nerves becoming undone as he's getting unimaginably closer. I was hot all over, with a single thought playing over and over again in my head. Could he feel it?

Could he feel my heat?

Suddenly Alexander lessened whatever remained of the distance between us as his lips crash roughly into my dry ones, shaping them, biting them as they molded into his godforsaken ones.

As his tongue slices the brim of my bottom lip in an attempt to break the barrier I held into my mouth, after releasing a blood-curdling growl again, I moan into his passionate embrace, giving him a chance to slice through with his tongue that invaded and tasted me.

Warmth envelops us both as he wraps his arms around my back desperately while I bring him closer into my chest. Bubbles were popping like firecrackers within my insides up til suddenly he slams my back against the nearest wall as our tongues collide, fighting for dominance. But something in the back of my head told me I couldn't submit anymore.

This makes the alpha groan, igniting a fever-drenched Holocaust beneath my skin cave inward in efforts to mold into my prince.

"Vera you need to give me control," Alexander whines as I feel a slight smile unfold upon his lips in between our sloppy kisses. I moan, even more, melting in the wretched crevices of his hands, I was willing to give him everything even without him having to ask.

"Why must I submit to you." I narrowed my eyes.

Truly I did more than want him, I craved him like an addiction and it was his fault.

Just as easily as I started gasping for oxygen while he had me fully wedged in between the threshold of the walls, my mate pulled away to inhale small intakes of air. If I didn't find him cute right now he'd look something close to a suffocating flounder fish.

Pulling myself away, I turned away from him and began walking down the path of the hall fully aware I didn't even know where I was going. I only knew I needed to get far, very far away from him.

"To your right," I heard Alexander reprimand, and I took the nearest right that I saw. "I knew that," I lied.

Hearing a low chuckle, I felt him stand right behind me before his melodic voice aroused my senses. He then says this, "Of course you did."
Smugly.