I walked down past a few compartments and found Lily sitting with a few people

"Lily, James wants you to sit with us." I say, looking around the compartment to see who all she was sitting with. "Hi Marlene." I say not knowing the other people she had sat with. 

"Hi." She smiled.

"But I was talking to-" Marlene cut her off.

"I can talk to them." Marlene said, pointing to the girls I didn't know. "Go see James!"

"Ugh! Fine." Lily stood up and walked to our compartment.

"Hi Lily flower." James smiled.

"Hi James." You could tell she was trying to hide a smile from creeping up on her face.

"Well, how was your summers?" She asked

Sirius and I looked at each other, waiting to say what had happened. We had planned out how we would say it, and this was the time to say it. "We got disowned." We say proudly in unison, waiting for their reactions.

"YOU WHAT!" Remus, Peter, and Lily yelled.

"We got disowned." We repeat.

"And they stayed at my house." James smiled.

"A-and you never told us?" Lily looked hurt.

"We didn't want you to get worried."

"Are you ok?" Remus asked.

"Now, but when I left I got hit with the Cruciatus Curse multiple times, and all that fun stuff. But what's new." I say.

"Pretty much the same happened to me." Sirius said.

"You seem so calm about it."

That's the thing. I looked fine, and I acted like I was. But I really wasn't. And you could tell Sirius hid it well, too. My life was falling apart little by little every year. You would think it would be better now that I had left my family, but it just made things worse. Sure, I don't hit with an Unforgivable Curse every day anymore, but being abused for practically 16 years damages you very badly.

"Um, changing the subject. Has anyone seen Violet?" I ask.

"I think she's in an empty compartment somewhere." Lily said

"You know how she is, hooking up with someone new every year. Her highest record is 4 relationships in one year." Sirius added.

"That year was a bad year for her."

"Yeah I know, but even her usually 2, maybe 3 a year is a lot. She's probably already been in at least 10 relationships, maybe, in 6 years. Just guessing."

"I'll go find her." I get up and look around. Not finding her, I figured she was in the last compartment, either snogging, or getting shagged. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. 

The thing with Violet was that she always said she would stop dating for a year, yet got a new boyfriend anyways. She just needs to find the right person and stick with them. She's just letting herself get used.

"Violet, whatever you're doing, I just want to talk to you." The door slid open.

"Oh hi Y/n! How are you?" She smiled.

"I'm ok, you?"

"I'm good."

"Please don't say you were about to shag whoever that is." I said, looking around her to see who was there.

"Oh that's Ben. We went shagging, just talking."

"Yeah-" I say slowly, looking back at her.

"Listen, I think he's a good guy. He's very nice."

"You said that about the last guy. He looks rich." I look back over at him.

"He's a Pure blood. But his family doesn't care."

"Just don't go getting used, please."

"We're not even dating. But I promise I won't." Violet was a nice person, but she knew how to put up a fight. She would beat someone's ass if she wanted to. That was one of the reasons why she didn't get sorted into Hufflepuff like her brother, Ted. Ted could to, but he wouldn't want to. But Violet would. 

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Y/n faster, I want to get inside." Sirius said, trying to push me out of the carriage. We all look at him with wide eyes. "Shit. I didn't mean that. Well er- fuck" He started running.

"Ha, he wants to fuck you." James laughed.

"Shut the actual fuck up."

"You wish."

"Do not."

"Do to!"

"Children calm down. We all know what he meant, now come on. And James, don't you dare say it." Remus said, glaring at James.

"When we got inside, we found Sirius already sitting at the Gryffindor table talking to himself. "Hey Padfoot. What's the matter?" James laughed.

"You annoy me so much."

"Well, obviously not too much because you came to live with me."

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Now that you are all watered and fed, off to bed you go." Dumbledore said.

"But I'm not tired." I complain as the small group of us start walking towards the huge Great Hall doors.

"Well, to bad, we have classes tomorrow."

"Since when have I cared about classes, Lily?"

"Since, I actually don't know."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟏𝟐𝟑𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-