{1} He gets the guts to ask you out

You were just bored watching TV at home. You wanted to do something fun for a change because you really didn't like to go out much. You thought of calling your dear friend Michael since he always knew how to bring the playful mood out of you.

He answered, "Hey Y/N what's up?"

"Hey I was wondering if I could come over for a few? I mean, it's alright if I can't with you working and all, " you responded.

"Sure you already know that you could come over any time you'd like, plus I was getting really bored over here myself," he scratched his neck.

"All right I'll see you in a few minutes," you pulled your hair up.

"Don't take too long Y/N I know how you are," he laughed.

"Hush up!" You told him before hanging up.

When you got to Neverland Michael was outside ready to greet you. As you got closer you seen that he was carrying Bubbles in his right arm. When Bubbles seen you, he reached out to you as if he wanted you to carry him. You picked him up from Michaels grasp and for some reason Michael seemed nervous about something, fidgeting with his fingers while he invited you inside. Like usual, you could always tell when something is on his mind. You decided to ask what was wrong as Bubbles played with your hair.

"Nothing Y/N don't worry about it," He smiled.

"Are you sure? You look very nervous about something. Is it another tour?" You asked.

"No but...." he paused.

"What is it?" you asked.

He took a deep breath as you put Bubbles down. He went out of the room and went to the backyard and played with the other animals. When you looked up you seen that Michael was blushing apple red and staring at you with an emotion that you couldn't quite figure out.

"I am always thinking on how and when I'm going to ask you this but I didn't think it would be this soon," he admitted, looking away from you.

"Ask me what?" you inquired.

"I've always wanted to ask you this one question since the day we met so here it is. Will you please please please please be my girlfriend? I didn't want to ask you like that but it is the only way I can think of. Look I have feelings that grow more and more for you every day. They have grown very strong and... I just can't hold them back anymore, I have no doubt in my mind that I love you very very much. So please, be my girlfriend," Michael finished his speech still looking down at the grass.

"Awe how cute! Of course I will Michael," You answered him with a smile.

He had a look of relief on his face, a whole lot of weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He then stood up and hugged you before spinning you around in his arms, laying a soft kiss on your lips, one that you could never forget.