"You better not touch yourself, Amelia," I warned her, listening to her soft whine and move her hand back to my thigh. "Good girl."

I tilted my head back and I bit my lip, listening to her gentle moans as she sucked harsher, moving her hand quickly with every one of her movements.

"Fuck," I groaned as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked even harder, gripping her hair in a tight hold. "Sono vicino, Mel. Just like that."

I could feel my body tensing and I pushed my eyebrows together, trying to slow her down when I became closer. Mia, noticing the change, sped up. I could only imagine the smirk on her lips as she moved both hands to either of my thighs, taking as much as she could of my cock past her lips.

That did it for me.

I held her head in place as I unloaded everything I had down her throat, letting out a content groan with my eyes closed. Mia hummed quietly and pulled away once I was finished. I reopened my eyes right when she swallowed everything she had in her mouth before licking a line along the slit of my tip.

"Come here," I muttered, pulling her on my lap when she stood up. I looked down her body and groaned quietly when I could feel how wet she was under her dress.

"Fuck, look at the mess you made, Mia," I mumbled deeply, moving my hand down and rubbing up and down her soaked pussy. "Dirty fucking girl—and all mine, yeah?"

Mia bit her lip and her eyes fluttered as she nodded her head, whimpering gently as she slowly rocked against my fingers' torturous movements. I pressed my thumb to her clit and she jumped with a gasp, moaning when I began to rub it in small circles.

"What do you want, hm?" I asked, forcing her to look down at me by the jaw. She bit her lip impatiently, whining. "You want me to fuck you like a slut, is that it?"

Mia's lips curled into a devious smile as she nodded her head. I felt my own lips curl up into a smirk and in a matter of seconds, I had her thrown over my shoulder as I made my way to our bedroom. Mia was giggling and I could feel her shifting from side to side until I threw her on the bed.

"On your stomach," I ordered as I took my shirt off, wrapping my tie around my left hand. It slipped onto the bed as she giddily did as I demanded, lifting her ass in the air while her chest was pressed into the mattress.

Fuck, she's trying to kill me.

"Arch that back, mia bella," I said, licking my lips as she did so immediately.

My stare moved across her body and I unbuckled my belt, grabbing her wrists and pinning them behind her back. Mia whined quietly when I wrapped the belt around her wrists tightly, pulling at it.

"Look how wet you are," I murmured, listening to her gentle whimper as my fingers ran along her dripping pussy. "So fucking needy."

Mia moaned loudly when my tongue met her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it over and over with my tongue. I could feel her body writhing as she begged me for more, but I wasn't having any of it.

"Oh my God," Mia gasped, her thighs already trembling. They worsened as I inserted two fingers into her wetness. "Lucian!"

"What do you want, Mia?" I breathed out, curling my fingers up just enough to have her crying out my name.

She whimpered. "Please, Lucian. Fuck me, please before I lose it."