Kade opened his mouth to say something but I was pulled away. I felt my eyes widen as Emara hugged me tightly, giving me a kiss on the cheek once my arms wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you," she mumbled, making me smile slightly.

"For what?"

"For finally figuring your shit out with my baby girl." Emara pulled away and smiled up at me. "And I know Hayden may be a dick but you know how he is and he still wants what's best for her no matter what."

"I'm still here, Ma," Hayden called out, making her grunt and wave him off.

"Just make sure nothing happens so I don't have to get Kade to beat your ass," she said, patting my cheek affectionately.

I could feel my mouth fall open right as Mia pulled me to her, whining quietly.

"Can we go home?" She whispered, making me smile slowly.

"Yeah," I murmured, kissing her head.

We bid our goodbyes and by the time we walked out, Mia was already half asleep. I helped her into the car and then slid in, watching her eyes flutter closed before I started the car's engine.

***

"I thought you were tired," I mumbled to her, hissing quietly as Mia's hand pushed me back into the sofa the second we walked into the living room. She squeezed me through my slacks."Fuck. Jesus Christ..."

"I'm not tired, though," she responded, kissing me gently before undoing my jeans. "You gonna complain or let me suck your dick?"

We've barely been home for a minute.

This woman is going to be the death of me.

I opened my mouth, then closed it, not really knowing how to respond. She smirked at me and unbuttoned my shirt quickly, kissing down my chest slowly. She pulled my pants down and I heard her content hum as my cock finally sprang free from its prison. Mia met my heated gaze before falling onto her knees, between my legs.

"Merda," I groaned out as she didn't hesitate before taking me into her mouth, smiling. "Fuck, Mia."

She moaned quietly as she slowly bobbed her head, gripping my thigh with one hand while her other hand held what her mouth couldn't fit in, twisting her hand up and down in slow motions. I clenched my jaw as I held her hair tightly in my fist, watching her take as much as she could into her mouth before meeting my awaiting stare.

I bit my lip and helped move her head down, groaning quietly as she did so with a moan. A gentle whimper left her lips and she sucked harshly, taking what she had in her mouth out and swirling her tongue around my tip. I groaned, tilting my head back and bucked my hips up when she sucked again harshly. A gag came from her and Mia accepted as much of my cock as she could into her mouth, smirking to herself at the satisfied moan she received from me.

"That's right, Mia," I breathed out as I helped guide her head up and down slowly, my eyes fluttering. "Sei la mia brava ragazza, non sei tu? Just keep sucking my dick like that, baby."

I noticed her hand leave my thigh and began to moved down her body, making me smirk to myself. I licked my lips when our eyes met again.