Eren had his left hand covering the left side of his face as his laughter became psychotic. After 15 seconds of laughter, he took his hand off his face and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You deserve none."

"I have to go all out. This isn't Jaeger." Levi thought.

Eren ran toward Levi without him even knowing. Levi only managed to block the attack, but even that send him back. The only thing Levi could do was go on the defensive as Eren send a flurry of different punches and kicks his way.

"What's wrong?! Are you not gonna fight back?!" Eren said with his right eye twitching.

"Tch." Levi said then saw an opening. He threw a punch and hit Eren directly in the face. Eren got sent stumbling backwards until he eventually fell on the floor.

"Now that's more like it." Eren said then sprung back up to his feet.

He charged at Levi once more and now the two began exchanging blows. Levi threw a punch and Eren blocked it. Eren spun around and kicked Levi across the face. Levi was hit the ground and the Eren threw a punch at him. Levi kicked him in the stomach then with his other foot kicked him across the face.

Eren fell over and had a line of blood coming from his nose. Levi took out of his blades and jumped at Eren who just laid down. Eren did a back-roll and Levi's blade cracked the bone they were on.

With two blades in hand, Levi swung them at Eren. Eren was unarmed so he had to either dodge or block the attacks. The others spectated the fight and followed every one of their moves. They were both quick and meticulous with their moves.

"Are you guys even following?" Connie asked the Squad, but none of them responded.

Levi did a thrust attack with one of his blades and Eren leaned back. Although Eren dodged it, the blade slit the tip of his nose in half. Eren grunted and Levi took the opening Eren left him and kicked him in the stomach as hard as he could.

Eren was sent flying back and hit the ground, but that wasn't stopping him. He kept rolling back until he was able to stop himself. There was an endless stream of blood rushing down his nose and also had line of blood coming from his mouth.

"Consider me impressed, Levi. It wasn't too long ago you were kicking my ass. How the times have changed." The Eren said with his chin up.

"How can you talk so highly when you're getting your ass handed to you once again?" Levi questioned. The Eren didn't say a word he instead furrowed his eyebrows and the red gleam of hate intensified.

Eren disappeared and appeared in front of Levi. His hand was extended ready to grab him by the face and slam him by the face. Levi grabbed his arm and slammed him on the ground. The slam was hard enough to make Eren bounce up and he spat a copious amount of blood from his mouth. Eren's back arched up and Levi kicked him in the face which sent flying back once gain.

This Eren was weaker than the Eren they all knew. Levi only got hit once out of all that. He took the chance that Eren was no near them to give them orders.

"All of you, go for the nape. I'll deal with him. Mikasa stay here." He ordered. They all nodded and took off on ODM gear. Pieck transformed into a Titan and ran as fast as she could.

Eren stood up and saw the Cart Titan going for the nape.

"Oh, no you don't." Eren said then ran toward the Cart. Levi got in his way and kicked him in the stomach. Eren stumbled back and took a knee. Mikasa just watched them from above. This wasn't the Eren she loved, but it still hurt her to see him like that.