Final Chapter ‼️

Börja om från början

"Sorry to interrupted your happy moment... First, I need your help Katsuki..." Chisaki said while looking at me with his bright yellow color eyes... I was wondering what type of help he need from me... Then, he tell me he want to meet with that old hag... The two idiots and I looked at him with surprise face... I wonder what he going to do with that old hag...

"I need to fulfill the last request from someone..." Chisaki said with calm yet sad voice... Deku looked at him wih sad face... Maybe this is the right time to meet with old hag too... I want to bring Deku along and declare our relationship in front of her... I put my hand on Deku's hand and he looked at me... We both smile and I looked at Chisaki...

"I'll arranged it..." I said to him... He give me a smile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, the day that we been waiting for has come... All Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki family is here gathering in the mansion... Today I will introduce Deku to them all... Deku and I standing in from the door... Deku hand can't stop shaking and I know he was nervous... I brushed his soft cheek and he looked at me... I give him a kiss on his lips and he kiss me back... We both looked into each other eyes...

"I will always be by your side..." I said to him while brushing his curly hair... He smile at me... Then, Chisaki, Toga and Katsumi arrive... We looked at each other... He nodded my head and I grin to him... We both pushed the big door in front of us and step inside the mansion hall... Everyone was looking at us and some of them seem a little surprise... We walk to the old hag and I can see her face change... She stand up from her sit...

"How dare you bring this peasant omega inside my mansion!" She said that looking at me with anger... I try to stay calm and I sigh...

"I want you to meet my fate mate... Midoriya Izuku, an Omega from Royal Family..." when introduce Deku... Everyone in the hall looked surprise and start to talk about it... Old hag looked a little surprise and she laugh...

"I can't believe you been fool by this omega so easily... How can he change from peasant omega to Royal omega? Do you have proff?" she looked at Deku with his bright red eyes... Suddenly, Chisaki walk beside Deku and he looked at the old hag...

"You can see prove from the necklace that he wear, Chiyo-sama... An emerald gems represent our royals Family... The Midoriya's family... Do you ring any bell after hearing that family name...?" Chisaki looked at her and I can see her face change... She turn around and start too walked away from us...

"I never hear that family name and I never know anyone from that family!!" She said why turn to our direction... She staring at Deku and she start to walk away... Chisaki and I was surprise when Deku run to her direction...

"Wait! Chiyo-sama! Don't tell me you didn't know who Midoriya Asahi is!?" When Deku said that name... She stop and quickly turn around and look at Deku... Her face looks red as if she was hold back her anger...

"Even if I know! To me that name is already gone! He never exist in my life!! That unfaithful men!!" She said that to Deku... Deku face start to change...

"How can you said something like that to the person that you love!?" Deku voice start to cracking...

Everyone was shock and me too! I can't believe this... So, this old hag mate was Deku grandfather!? The head of Midoriya's family!!?

"Love...? Love you said...? If he really love me, he will come and stop me for married other Alpha!! But... He never come! Even I write him a tons of letters, he never once reply it! After I married, I found out he already married with some omega from noble family!! How can you said that he love me!? He never love me! He never...!" tears start to wet her both cheeks... Deku slowly walk and stop in front of her... He hold her hands...