Chapter 5: Wholesome Irondad content

Upon entering the lab on the 97th floor Petra could hear the AC/DC album T.N.T booming through the speakers and saw the one and only Tony Stark jamming along to the beats of the song High Voltage.

      "Hey dad!" Petra exclaimed cheerfully.

     " Hey Underoos" Tony said lowering the volume on his music as he turned to his daughter smiling. " How was your day?" he questioned.

      " Well my day was amazing" She said stressing out the word " You know how back then i couldn't stand up for myself?" Tony mearly nods his head with a small frown on his face before going back to his work " Well now i can!" she says excitedly pulling out her assignments.

     " Really?" Tony asks. " Yea really! during lunch I stood up to Flash for bullying Ned!" she laughs " the look on his face when i showed him that i recorded everything" Her father laughs along.

     " Good job kid, finally put that Thompson kid in place huh?" He smirks

     " Yup! I also got to hang out MJ today" Petra says, face slightly reddening at the mention of her ex best friend.

     " Oh right, that girl you really liked right?" Her father teased.

      " Daaadddd" she says exasperated, her face turning more red.

    " You know what was really weird?" she asks her father," a lot of people kept staring at me, it was really creepy and at one point the popular girls asked me if i wanted to eat lunch with them! how crazy is that?" she exclaimed. Tony just deadpanned at the oblivious girl in front of him. " You know what's even weirder? Flash called me princess! multiple times! it was so strange" Her father looked somewhat pissed at the news but kept silent.

      " You know apparently Flash can get away with anything because his parents apparently fund a huge portion of the school?" she frowned " sucks right? I found that out when i confronted him" she sighs finishing her homework for the day.

     "Hey dad you need any help?"

     "Nah, i'm just finishing up now" He turned to Petra," Why don't call the team and have a movie night. To celebrate a good first day" he says. Seeing her perk up was enough of an answer for him. He went into the living room and asked Friday to call the other Avengers for a movie night as Petra prepared some snacks for the team.