Chapter 4: A Trip Back Home for a Rich Kid

As the school bell rang for the final time of the day, students flocked out of the school in groups. Petra stood outside talking to both Ned and MJ as she waits for Happy to pick her up.

     A Lamborghini Veneno pulled up to the front of the schools gates, as the students started whispering to themselves wondering who the car was going to pick up, the window of the divers seat rolled down.

     "Hey Kid!" The man in the suit and tie called. "Petra! Here kid!".

      Petra hearing Happy call for her, says bye to her friends and started walking towards the car. The short walk suffocating due to the stares and whispers, hearing everything with her advanced senses.

     She gets in the car and as Happy starts driving, Petra rolls down the window, she yells and waves outside "Bye MJ, Ned see you tomorrow!". Hearing a bye in return she rolls up the window and took out her school bag to work on her assignments. She tells Happy about her day as she does her work though the divider is up.

     The long trip back to the Avengers tower ended a lot faster than she hoped as she wanted to finish all her work on the way there.

     Saying her thanks to happy as she walks into the tall building known as Stark Industries.

     "Hello there Mini Boss. How was your day?" a voice asked.

      " My day was great Friday! Thanks for asking" she says looking up " Hey Fri, I was wondering do you know where dad is?"

     " Yes MB, Boss is at floor 97 would you like me to take you there?" Friday responded.

    " Yes please" Petra says as she enters the elevator.