Humari happy Family

Hamre love birds are having a happy time with each other..they have been married for almost 1 year...and life has been blissful for them..

The pandya family has been the happiest in town..The two new daughters as the pandya family said had brought happiness as well as success to them and now another new member will be bringing back their childhood..dhara was 5 months pregnant and was being pampered by the family.

Raavi and rishita walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast only to find dhara in kitchen holding a rolling pin.

Dhara looked at them.both gave her a stern look..dhara had been strictly warned not to do any work but still every morning she would find one or the other excuse to do work.

Dhara - voh mai paani khanne aayi thi!!..

Raavi/Rishita - Gaumbi!!!

Gautam came to kitchen picked his wife in his arms and settled her on the sofa. It was his routine since last five months..every time dhara would try to do some chores.he would be called to pick her up. But dhara being dhara wanted some work..and forcefully took the pandya store's accounts work.

Raavi - Rishita tum baaki kaam dekho!! Mai breakfast aur lunch bana lungi...

Rishita - thik hai..

Rishita went to the utility area..put all the wet clothes in the bucket..but felt somebody hug her at her back..

Rishita - dev..

Dev - I love u..

Rishita - i love u too....

Dev picked up the buckets and both of them went to the terrace..dev jerked the clothes and gave them to rishita to dry..when they were done..they came back to the room..Dev and rishita' life had been going really well.

Meanwhile,in the kitchen

Raavi was cooking breakfast..when she felt a pair of hands encircling her waist..she turned around and pecked him on the lips..He came beside her and kissed her cheeks..

He put the pot on the stove to make tea..while she kneaded dough..he washed and cut vegetables..

In the living room,

Suman and her friend kanta kaka were having a talk..while they saw the scene..shiva and raavi was laying breakfast on the table..and dev was helping rishita with her presentation..she had also joined office recently..and gautam was making dhara have juice..while krish was surfing his phone

Kanta kaki - Dekh le suman!!!..teri bahuo ne tere beto ko kaam pr laga diya hai..esiliye kaha tha inko sar pr mat chada..beti beti hoti hai..aur bahu bahu...

The whole pandya family gave her a weird look while suman commented..

Suman - Ayy kanta!!..kya boli tu bete kaam pr lage hue hai..haan toh accha hai na..apne ghar ka hi toh kaam hai..
Aur dhara pet se hai..raavi rishita dono kaam pr jate hai..toh inn sab ne maddad kr di..toh kya harz hai..

Aur kya boli thi..beti beti hoti hai.aur bahu bahu...mai nhi manti..mere liye mere sare bacche ek barabar hai..aur yeh beti aur bahu ki barbari ki bakwas mere samne mat kr..

yeh sab faltu ki baate hoti hai..jab saas apni bahu ko beti maan le..aur bahu apni saas ko maa..toh sara fark vhi khatam hota jaata hai..

Kanta - pr raavi aur rishita ko kaam krne ki kya zarurat hai??

Shiva - kaki..kaam krna unki marzi hai..aur isme hum bolne wale koi nhi hote..unki bhi apni ek life h..

Dev - Aur hum unki help krte hai apni marzi se..taki unka load kam kr sake..