Confession

Shivi were on a bike ride...raavi had hugged shiva from back...She couldn't even tell how secured she felt in his arms...he couldn't help but smile...he felt as if this was all he needed for his lifetime..

Shiva stopped a park..they parked the bike...he tied the blindfold around her eyes..and took her inside with him...

Raavi - Shiva..mujhe kahan le jaa rha hai...

Shiva - abhi pta chal jayega..

He made raavi stand at a place..and kneeled in front of her....

Shiva - Pati hata de...

She removed the blindfold...she was shocked...she saw shiva on his knees..The whole area had been decorated with lights and balloons..she had been standing in middle of a heart  made by rose petals...

She never knew shiva would surprise her like this...before she could even say a word..

Shiva - Raavi..tujhe toh pta hai mai dil ki baatein krne mai accha nhi hun..pr aaj mai tujhe apne har jazbaat ko khul bta dena chahta hun...

Shiva - I love u raavi....mai tujhse sach mai bohot pyaar krta hun....

Before shiva could say something raavi came and hugged him tightly....tears fell from her eyes....

Raavi - I love u too shiva....bohot zayada..

Even his eyes teared up..he tightened his hold on her.....

Shiva - Mai zindagi ki har khushi tere saath jeena chahta hun..mai har lamha..har pal tere saath bitana chahta hun...

Raavi - subah ki kiran se....raat ki chandni sab tere saath dekhna chahti hun

Shiva - mai tere saath apni har khushi...har gam tere saath share krna chahta hun...

Raavi - Teri bahoon mai sukoon se saans lene chahti hun...

Raavi - Mujhe pyaar ho gya hai...tere chehre...teri muskurahat se..teri aadato se..tere harkato se...

Shiva - Meri har baat mai tu hai...har kisse mai tu hai...har jazbaat hai tu hai...

They parted from their hug...

Raavi wiped his tears...

Raavi - Iss chehre pr ab khabhi aasu nhi aayege..

Shiva wiped her tears...

Shiva - Iss chehre se khabhi muskurahat nhi jayegi...

Mai tujhe khush dekhna chahta hun..khush rakhna chahta hun....

Raavi - Humare beech itna pyaar hai..ki na khabhi galatfemiyon ki jagah hogi...na dooriyon ki....

Both smiled looking into each other's eyes where all they could see was love for each other...and wondered how lovely their life is going to ahead..and also thanking god for getting them married...

Shiva took out a ring from his pocket
Raavi also took a ring from her bag...

Shiva - Tu yeh ring....

Raavi - Mai bhi aaj tujhe apne dil ki baat batane aane wali thi...

Shiva hugged her

Raavi - Ring toh phena de...

Both exchanged their rings..

And it started raining as if nature was showering their love on them....

Raavi went and spread her arms in rain..looking at the sky feeling the rain..shiva went and hugged her from behind...she turned to look at him..kept a hand on his shoulder..his hand was on her waist...they came closer...

Before he could say anything...she claimed her lips on his...he too responded quickly...The was kiss of love..of respect..kiss of claiming u mine

They parted due to lack of oxygen..joined their forehead..and enjoyed the rain...

He forwarded his hand for a dance to her and also her his held his hand...

He held one of the her hands and kept the other one on her waist..she also kept her other hand on his shoulder..
Both looked into each other's eyes..they shared a cute dance...he turned her around...she slipped but he held her by waist....

Raavi - Shiva  mujhe thand lag rhi hai..ghar chale...

Shiva took his jacket off and wrapped around her..they reached home..and went to their room...

Shiva - Tu ja washroom mai change kr le..

Both changed and sat on bed talking about how they realised about their love...

Raavi - Shiva tu bhi na budhu hai...

Shiva - Mai budhu hun...

Shiva leaned closer to her..she gasped He kissed her cheek...she turned red like tomato...

Shiva - Tu toh abhi se sharma rhi hai..aage kitna sharam aayegi..

Raavi was  blushing hard..

Shiva - Tu chinta mat kr..jab tak tu ready nhi hogi...mai..

Before he could say further..raavi placed her lips on his...and the moon witnessed the union of the the lovers...

To be continued

Sry if this chapter was not upto the mark..i'm not used to writing such content...