Pehli Rasoi

Recap - Shiva went to get juice for raavi but on coming back doesn't find her...

Shiva looks here and there and finds raavi dancing happily with a few kids on the song

Raavi was happily dancing with the kids..with a broad smile on her face which had been missing since a few days...
Shiva keeps looking at her smile..it is addictive can't take his eyes off her...

Shiva without thinking anything goes and dances with her..as if something pulls him there....

Raavi sees him smiling and dancing with her...his smile...is only what she could see...she is lost in his smile...
Shiva notices it...

Shiva -  Aese ghur kyu rhi hai???

Raavi - tu haste hue bohot alag lagta hai??

He stopped smiling on hearing what she said...she realises it and starts walking...both left the market and reached home...

The Next day...
Everybody was there at dinning table..
Dhara informed raavi and rishita that they have to prepare one dish as its their pehli rasoi..and their husbands need to give them gifts....

Raavi and rishita decide that what will they prepare..Rishita made pav bhaji..and brownie   while raavi made biryani  and gajar ka halwa...

At dinning table
Both had set up everything..everyone came down..sat and started to eat...

Krish - Arey wah..pav bhaji..biryani..
   Mera fav..mujse toh intezaar nhi ho rha.....

Dev / gaumbi /dhara - bohot tasty hai

Shiva - Haan...pav bhaji toh bohot          tasty hai.....aur biryani..ummmm mast ek dum ....
(He was completely lost in having biryani)

Dhara - biryani raavi ne banayi hai..

Shiva - ek number...

Dhara - kon ek no. Raavi ya biryani...

Shiva - dono..

He realised what he said..and then looked up at raavi who was staring at him with a smile..

He had held the bite in front of his mouth but he forgot about it as couldn't stop gazing her..

Raavi saw the scene..and pointing towards the bite through her eyes...he couldn't get it...but

Krish - Aap dono ese aankho se ishare
mai kya baat kr rhe ho....

Shiva came out of his trance...
Everybody glared at them..Shiva and raavi both looked down in embarassment...

Raavi/Rishita - Hum dessert leke aate hai..

Both get the dessert...Everybody tastes it..both get appreciated....Then gift ki turn hai...

Dhara - Chlo dev..shiva..gift do apni apni biwiyo ko...

Dev gives rishita a beautiful ring...

Rishita - Wow!!dev yeh toh bohot sundar hai...

Dhara - Chl dev ab phena bhi de...

Dev makes rishita wear the ring..her excitement had no bounds..and she hugged dev..