Chapter 2

One of Aiden's friends called his name to come into the kitchen. He jumped when he heard his name. He looked down at Marine for a second and walked off to the kitchen buttoning his shirt.
Marine stood there watching him walk away.

She slowly walked up to the door, after a minute, with two drinks in each of her hands. She laughed at how fun the guys were having in the kitchen. Aiden noticed her leaning against the door way and smiled bigger. He walked up to her, and she spoke before he could. She held out one of the bottles she was holding and pushed it into his stomach for him to take it. Aiden, looking confused took it and held it in his pale hands. "w-" Aiden began, but then Marine intruded, "it's yours," she smiled as she turned around and walked off. Aiden stared at her thinking 'woah... Hot' he smirked. As Marine walked away down the hall she looked back at Jani then forward again. When she looked, Aiden smiled. As she looked away, Aiden began to follow her, he caught up to her. "Hey, uh," he rubbed the back of his neck, "what are you doing tomorrow?" Marine looked up at Aiden and replied, "why." she asked, and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, just wondering" He replies and messed up her hair a little bit. "Ah! I hate you!" Marine laughed and pushed Aiden. He picked her up and Marine squealed a bit. Aiden laughed and carried her to the couch and dropped her on there.

Marine grabbed a hold of Aiden's shirt and pulled him on to her. He laughed and layed there.
"Blah, you're heavy!" Marine complained.
"Yes, i know" Aiden laughed.
They both laughed when Aiden finally got off and sat at the end of the couch where Marine's feet were. She got up and sat on Aiden's lap and hugged around his neck. Aiden hugged back around her waist. Marine messed up Aiden's already messy hair and laughed. Aiden lightly pushed marine and she fell down on the couch. They both laughed then James said, "when you two love birds are done making out, do you want to join us?" Aiden and Marine both looked at eachother and both said, "ew!" They both got up and went on opposite side around the table.