Chapter 1

A boy wearing black, ripped skinny jeans and a black sweater walked into a party he was invited to. His name was Aiden, he stood there looking at the mayhem with everyone drunk. He walked around being cautious he wouldn't get in an accident.

A girl bumped into him, she quickly stopped, turned around and apologized, "oh. Sorry," she apologized to him and turned away, walking. She sat down on the couch alone.

Later that night, Aiden was leaning against a wall in a doorway with a drink in his hand, alone when the same girl walked up to him with a drink in hers.

She smirked and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, "hey," she says as if she was wasted, she was.
Aiden slowly turned his head to look at her,  he gave her a nod and turned his head back to the previous position.
"What's your name" she asks taking a step closer.
Aiden stood up and told her, "Aiden." He set his drink on the nearest table, right behind him, and crossed his arms, "what's yours," he asked with a smirk.
She gave him a wider smirk and told him, "Marine," she mocked him crossing her arms as well.
"That's a beautiful name," he replied.
"Why thank you, same to you, handsome,"
He let out a laugh, "thank you."
Marine took a step closer and looked up at Aiden, inches away from his body. They stared into each others eyes for a minute then Aiden leaned down to kiss Marine. Marine kissed back grabbing both sides of his collar of his shirt. She began to un-buttoned his shirt.