Chapter 3: The Prey Presented Himself to His Predator

Xiao Zhan sighed in frustration as he drinks his liquor straight.

The bartender looked at him with a grin, "That's quite strong, sir, you managed to drink it straight," he praised.

Xiao Zhan looked up and smirked, "Danes not on duty today, but well, you're quite a feast for my eyes too, you're cute," he flirted with the bartender. The bartender's cheeks flushed red at his flirtatious remarked.

"S-should I fill up your cup, sir?" he asked, flustered.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "Sure thing, cutie," he winked at him.

The bartender immediately turned away with his flushed face.

When the bartender turned away, he massaged his temple. His aura immediately changed.

It's been a month and he has not found any clue on how to find the assassin, the only thing he has is the earpiece. He had already memorized the scent but he can't find him anywhere. He can't even trespass inside the vampire's territory since he's moving alone, worse case scenario, it's a hundred to one fight if that happens. They also tried hacking the earpiece but it seems like it was immediately disconnected. Traces of data from it are erased, which means there is no other use for it. They even tried hacking into the vampire's system but its security is too strong for them to infiltrate.

Now he's stuck with the investigation, it's the first-ever investigation that he had a hard time-solving.

He clicked his tongue as he exhaled to calm himself, he needs to stay focus to be able to come up with how to find this so-called assassin.

"here's your drink sir," the bartender who is still flustered places down his order. Xiao Zhan's smirk came back and held the glass of liquor, purposely brushing his fingers with his. The bartender became even redder. When Xiao Zhan already grabbed his drink, he turned around to hide his face.

He just chuckled softly to tease him and sipped on his liquor. As he sips, a familiar scent just suddenly passed by him, making his eyes went wide. He put down his liquor and turn his head to the one to who the scent belongs. A smirk formed from his lips, "Well, well, well, Just as I was thinking about this naughty little assassin, he appears out of nowhere. Guess it's fate," he mumbled with a smirk on his face, and circled his finger on the rim of the glass as he looks at him at the corner of his eyes.

"Damn, didn't think he's this hot," he mumbled to himself as he watches him order a drink. He chuckled when he saw him look around, "Seems like he's new to places like this," he said to himself. But then he flinched when he notices his turn in his direction. "Huh? is he going to hit on me?" he mumbled, a little of excitement. 'Ow, he's approaching, my prey came to me instead,' he thought as he looks at his glass of liquor, pretending as if he's not checking him out the moment he recognized his scent.

"Got company?" the naughty little assassin suddenly asked, standing beside the stool next to his.

Xiao Zhan looked at him with a little grin beside his lips. "Nah," he answers, a little bit provoking him.

The alphas sat beside him.

"Have not yet seen you around here," Xiao Zhan asked, resting his chin on his thumb as he gave the alpha a daring look.

The alpha sips on his drink as he watches him at the corner of his eyes, "I'm new, I guess. But I frequent on the bar across this, but had to find another since it was already closed," he scoffed.

'Oh, the bar across was closed by the yakuza lately,' Zhan thought.

"Guess, I can show you around if you want," Xiao Zhan suggested with the sweetest and beautiful smile he can give.

Under the dim light, he was to witness the alpha blush a little, he knew he was a little flustered by his seduction. "Thank you, it would be my pleasure," he answered and gulped down his drink.

"Ooh, feisty," Xiao Zhan commented with a whistle, the way his Adam's apple move is quite sexy that he can't help admiring it, "I liked it," he remarked and gulped down his martini, not breaking any eye contact with alpha, "Two more martinis!" he said to the bartender then faced the man. "I'm Zhan," he introduced with the hind of seduction on his voice.

"Bo," The alpha answered and held out his hand. Xiao Zhan gladly accepted it. 'Nice name,' he commented inside his head.

Xiao Zhan stood from his stool, Yibo followed him with his eyes and turn his seat to face the omega.

Xiao Zhan playfully inserted his hips between Yibo's legs, licking his lips.

When their drinks arrived, he reached them seductively and looked up at Yibo who is staring down at him with his hungry eyes. Xiao Zhan smirked and gulped down the martini but purposely let it spill, wetting the alpha's crotch, sending Yibo a slight shiver from the cold drink.

"Oops," Xiao Zhan remarked with his innocent tone and held out a handkerchief, "Sorry about that," he said innocently and teasingly wiped the wet spot.

Xiao Zhan can feel Yibo's stare at him, it was a hungry tare. Then he felt him bent down, grabbing his wrist to stop him from wiping that dangerous spot., "You'll need to pay for that if you're sorry," the alpha growled beside his ear, sending his arousal to its peak.

As if Xiao Zhan expected it coming, he licked his lips and kissed the alpha's ear, "Should I pay with my mouth or my other mouth?" he teased and rubbed his hand on his legs.

"Both would be fine," He growled back and groped his ass.

A soft moan escaped Xiao Zhan's mouth, followed by a smirk. Damn, he didn't expect that his naughty little assassin is a feisty one. He stood properly and held out his hand, slightly releasing his pheromones to seduce him more.

The alpha lets Xiao Zhan drag him out of the bar, to where his car is. Upon opening the door, he pushed Yibo inside as he sat on top of him, leaning down with their nose touching.

"Oh, lookie here, we haven't kiss yet but this right here is asking for freedom," he giggled as he rubbed onto his torso, provoking him.

Yibo cannot answer, maybe it's because it's his first time. His ears flushed, gladly, his face doesn't show any sign of weakness. Though his dick, speaks louder than his face.

"Well then, naughty, you can drive until the nearest hotel?" Xiao Zhan asked pulling away giving him a little distance.

Yibo looked at him confusedly, does it mean he will let him drive his car?

Xiao Zhan chuckled at his reaction, as expected, he was observing him the whole time and he noticed that he's not experienced with this kind of thing.

"Well, I need to drive this naughty here," he pointed at his bulging crotch. "So you're the one driving for us," he smirked.

---

A/N: brainrot, been stuck with krtsk and knhn smuts. Lemme drink holy water first before I do mine. HAHAHHA